Multiplat Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to pre order the game to play the demo? that's bs imo

Just as bs that you have to pre order Marvel Avengers if you want to play the beta hate video game studios that do this.

There are free beta's for Avengers, you just have to wait until after the closed beta's.

Ordered online yesterday from JB. Hopefully, they don't send it too late and I don't get it on release day like AFL Evo 2.

After I ordered, I realised I could have done click and collect...*!

Ordered online yesterday from JB. Hopefully, they don't send it too late and I don't get it on release day like AFL Evo 2.

After I ordered, I realised I could have done click and collect...****!
auspost is getting hammered right now. they would need to send it out 2 days early for it to get there on time.

auspost is getting hammered right now. they would need to send it out 2 days early for it to get there on time.
JB post with Toll. That's probably worse lol

If i have to purchase a game i'm doing click and collect stuff waiting for a game in the mail
I dont think going to pick up a video game is a valid excuse to be more than 5k from home in the current restrictions. since some people have been given fines for going to a maccas more than 5k away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I doubt they'd release a whole game as DLC. If anything it'd be 3 + 4 as a whole new game but I'd imagine that all depends on how this one does. If I want to play 4 though I just fire up the Wii and throw my GC disc in. Brilliant game/soundtrack. Just thinking about booting it up I can already hear Oodles and Os.

THPS4 was the first one I ever played, and probably my favourite since it didn't have the 2 minute window of achieving the goals. You could free skate around and do the goals whenever you wanted.

I remember getting THPS2 on a CD in a cereal box. THPS3 had cool settings, but the graphics weren't as good as 4. I didn't ever get to play THUG or American Wasteland but they seemed to be even more open-world and story driven

Remove this Banner Ad

Back