Multiplat Mortal Kombat 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Even mentioning Mortal Kombat is a little triggering as the last time I played one about 10 or 12 years ago resulted in a permanent plate and 4 screws in my hand.
what? how?

Looks like the theme of the guests is comic book characters if the Amazon Italy leak is to be believed.

MKX was horror movies (Alien, Predator, Texas Chainsaw Massacre etc), MK11 was 80s action movies (Terminator, Robocop, Rambo etc)

Heard they're using celebrity likeness for existing characters too. Jean Claude Van Damme is Johnny Cage. Apparently Megan Fox and Travis Scott are characters also.

Heard they're using celebrity likeness for existing characters too. Jean Claude Van Damme is Johnny Cage. Apparently Megan Fox and Travis Scott are characters also.
Travis Scott?? As who?? Sounds interesting lol.

This will be the first MK game I won't play as I don't really game anymore and packed everything away.

Might have to finally get into watching streamers I guess.

Travis Scott?? As who?? Sounds interesting lol.

This will be the first MK game I won't play as I don't really game anymore and packed everything away.

Might have to finally get into watching streamers I guess.

No idea. A podcaster I listen to said this weeks ago (including Van Damme) so we'll see how that all ends up looking.

Looks great. Love the reboot idea as I couldn’t really follow the story of MKX and XI.

Will be a day one purchase for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be buying this the day it comes out. Looks phenomenal.

I've already pre-ordered. Looking forward to it (at least it'll have a proper story, which is really the glaring deficiency in the otherwise brilliant SF6)

Wonder how the Switch will handle this?
fall apart car GIF

Reptile announced as one of the core roster members.

I’m torn with this game, we have a little girl due on the 20th of September and one of the other kids is just under 2 so can’t play much when he’s around and be limited game time but got a few weeks off and be some late nights so probably get sucked into purchasing this in the end. Was hoping with NBA out the week before it would stop me buying MK and wait for game pass or cheaper but it’s sounding really good I’m finding it hard to say no.

Roster is getting interesting, got the classics from the beginning then some not so popular ones like Cyrax, Sektor, Tonya thrown in, now Geras as well (really didnt like playing as him in MK 11). Like the fact Reptile and Smoke are back but also hoping all the ninja's have the option of the classic look with the hoods and facemasks, Reptile changing form does look good.

Roster is getting interesting, got the classics from the beginning then some not so popular ones like Cyrax, Sektor, Tonya thrown in, now Geras as well (really didnt like playing as him in MK 11). Like the fact Reptile and Smoke are back but also hoping all the ninja's have the option of the classic look with the hoods and facemasks, Reptile changing form does look good.
Not sure why they weren't popular but I did like Cyrax, Sektor and Stryker back in the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back