Top 4/Top 8 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If GWS do what they should and win their next two games (vs North and Carlton), they will be level on wins with the loser of Richmond/West Coast
As much as I'd like for Richmond to fall out the 8 and be replaced by the Giants, I can't see it happening.
Recent history says Richmond always end the season strong, and the Giants can't be trusted.

Bulldogs
Geelong
Brisbane
Melbourne

Port
Richmond
West Coast
Sydney

Essendon
GWS
Freo
Collingwood
Carlton
Adelaide
St Kilda
Hawthorn
Gold Coast
Kangaroos

WC beat the Bullies and keep the dream team of NN, Kelly, Yeo and Shuey on the park then 4th looks pretty doable.

Feels a little like 2018 with Rioli's return, the shot in the arm (no Bombers pun intended) we need just before finals.

Lose to Bullies and I'll accept we have fired the last shot in the locker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs
Geelong
Brisbane
Melbourne
Port
West Coast
Richmond
Sydney

Essendon
GWS
Fremantle
Carlton
St Kilda
Adelaide
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Gold Coast
Kangaroos

Gotta say I’ll be surprised and disappointed if we don’t finish top 4 from here. Melbourne and the Doggies are the only top 8 sides we play. Pretty cruisey run home really which should see us get the double chance.

With that being said, Hinkley has choked a potential top 4 finish at least twice since taking the helm and we were 11-4 then missed finals another year, so anything is possible.

For the first time in a long time, West Coast may not play finals. Cant believe what im seeing.

Coaching staff have lost the playing group entirely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back