Movie Top Gun: Maverick

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw it the this arvo, was pretty good wasn’t a huge fan of the original. Lots of similarity to the first and plenty of throw backs … best seen in cinema or on big screen with good audio set up

Was amazing. There won't be a better cinema experience this year and hasn't been one as good for some time. Some parts that were a bit silly but I'll be seeing it again soon.

Just got out of a showing for this. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Tonnes of fanservice….Danger Zone still an awesome song all these years later! I definitely think it’s one I’ll watch again.

Just got back from seeing it.

Great movie.

I liked they didn't play up the romance storyline too much. Original movie the romance (sex scene in particular) was cringey. Would love to see an edit with that entire storyline taken out.

The jet scenes were phenomenal.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These days (COVID + streaming) I don't really watch many movies in the Cinema, maybe 2-3 a year, but this is one that was worth it and sitting there I could easily see how the experience of this was better than if I had of streamed in my living room, can't say that about every movie, but this was absolutely one.

Wowee.

Shows if you take the time to craft a logical story that fits within the narrative, with production values to match...it's possible to bring back old franchises that don't feel like crash grabs.

So many fist pump moments in that movie. So much fun.

Great movie, extremely enjoyable and tightly edited, only just squeaking over 2 hours. I am a big fan of when a director uses restraint, too many movies clock in over 160 minutes. A pity Tony Scott wasn't around to either see it or direct it.

Whenever Tom Cruise retires we're going to lose a fantastic actor.

I was 18 when the original was released and loved it. I tried to rewatch it recently and couldn't I found it pretty cringy.

I went and saw this yesterday and I felt like I'd been on the whole journey with him. The story was almost the same as the original but I loved it. I got misty eyed a few times.

I've got a gold class gift voucher from Christmas sitting on the desk. I'll be going again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back