Media Top Seven BRAB Threads of all Time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Beez trophy voting

76. ClarkeM
77. Cadaver
78. BRAB

Going through my best threads of all time, I noticed that a mainstay was you having a sook on each one.

This post has potentially sealed my legacy. Thankyou m

If you objectively think I'm the 77th best contributor this season youre an imbecile.

If you actually go through old Mates posting history all he's ever done is a fake retirement, sliding doors and Wonders spam.

This is your first look a jealousy, young rookie. Don't pay any attention to Haydo.

You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer BigFooty Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge. Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you'll be seeing a lot of it.
Is that you Nick?

If you actually go through old Mates posting history all he's ever done is a fake retirement, sliding doors and Wonders spam.

This is your first look a jealousy, young rookie. Don't pay any attention to Haydo.
1x premiership player
2x best & fairest winner
4 seasons Wonders captain
2x All-SFA team
1x All-SFA captain
1x Frankston Rover medalist
4 seasons running running Mobbs medal night (graphics wise)
Future Wonders hall of famer
Future SFA hall of famer
Single handedly turned the Wonders back into the powerhouse we are today

*, I feel like okeydoke7 right now

1x premiership player
2x best & fairest winner
2x All-SFA team
1x All-SFA captain
Future SFA hall of famer

****, I feel like okeydoke7 right now

Wait have you only been all SFA twice?

Lmao.

SmartSelect_20181206-074439_Samsung Internet.jpg

haydo has been toxic towards me since he threw the kitchen sink at me in season 23 and I rejected him hard.

Was willing to offer me the captaincy so he could stand down in season 24. Still hasn't stood down. There's been nobody he's rated higher than me in the 3 seasons since this PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer BigFooty Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge. Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you'll be seeing a lot of it.

Melodramatic

1x premiership player
2x best & fairest winner
2x All-SFA team
1x All-SFA captain
Future SFA hall of famer

****, I feel like okeydoke7 right now

#first2suck

200.gif

If you objectively think I'm the 77th best contributor this season youre an imbecile.
Seriously, if you really care where all us ingrates "rate" you then you need to slap yourself!!

Is that you Nick?
:straining:
Melodramatic

#first2suck
You have been reported.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back