The Demons have had one of the greatest off-seasons of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
Details to come, but boy oh boy wowee!

Can't see us winning only two games and having statistically the worst season of all time. And I don't make these threads lightly.

Thanks, everybody - please post your well-wishers and jealous taunts here. Get ready for those details! :thumbsupv1:

Wait, when was I delisted?
Need PG here to disingenuously compliment me on my thread but also ask where I saw it going, and then maybe also post a gif of some description. But this was a pretty good first reply, 'legs.

Keep 'em coming!

Can't see us winning only two games and having statistically the worst season of all time. And I don't make these threads lightly.

Thanks, everybody - please post your well-wishers and jealous taunts here. Get ready for those details! :thumbsupv1:
MBD welcome back Frosty and pick 🎉

Just wait until you see the details, grumble. You won't BELIEVE some of our recruits - you might even be one!
R.3ecfb23bc2e9ffc705c2a09aae0ff899

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me but you cannot use my likeness without my consent.

You will be sent a cease and desist letter in the mail later this week.

Canadian Smoking GIF by Saturday Night Live

Is this because I created a media thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back