Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade radio is like that thing you have to do at school where you get given a topic on the spot and you have to talk about it for 5 minutes. But it's for a week.

I know a lot of people here don't rate Colyer (I definitely think he's gone past his best), but he has been a great servant for the club. He's a good leader and apparently a really nice bloke.

People shouldn't be celebrating because he's leaving. He should be thanked for his service, even after the club put him through crap for 5 years.

I know a lot of people here don't rate Colyer (I definitely think he's gone past his best), but he has been a great servant for the club. He's a good leader and apparently a really nice bloke.

People shouldn't be celebrating because he's leaving. He should be thanked for his service, even after the club put him through crap for 5 years.
This. 100% this.

Values and culture, destination club hawkthorne where players want to go for the 'culture'.
First they ditch Mitchell and Lewis, but screwing around and throwing out the golden youth, and overpaying for a guy who is available because he is not a culture fit at his previous club... what are they doing?

Trade radio is like that thing you have to do at school where you get given a topic on the spot and you have to talk about it for 5 minutes. But it's for a week.

LOL YES.

And your intro and conclusion are identical except for a few words.

You get a like from me and a post of confirmation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found Trav's account.

Bloody good at trivia too!

This is a really horrible operation by the AFL. Trade week has extended and it’s allowing the media to make up paranoid bullshit.

If the Shiel deal is stalling so it can be telecasted on TV, that’s pathetic.

That said, if the Shiel deal is taking its time cause of Dodoro; the mans had 1.5 weeks, it’s unacceptable how long it’s taken.

I opt to have trade week actually last one week and no longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back