Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to see McConnel at melbourne.
But i don't know what West Coast will accept for him.

Yze_Class said:
Heffernans about the only thing you are gonna get offered
We don't care.

If we don't get a 3rd round pick or so for Woewodin in a trade then we'll either keep him for another year for depth or delist him. We're not going to add someone like Heffernan to the team...

vinnie_vegas69 said:
We don't care.

If we don't get a 3rd round pick or so for Woewodin in a trade then we'll either keep him for another year for depth or delist him. We're not going to add someone like Heffernan to the team...
You mean a premiership player

Obviously ur not in awe of the 30 players who pulled on a Lions jumper on that last day in September in the space of 2 years then? - lol

It was so much better when Collingwood were half decent, at least then it was enjoyable to see their supporters get their hopes up all the time - only to see their side crushed when it mattered.

how about woey for yze ? still think woey has another 50 in him and he would benefit the Ds as they have no hard at it players in their mid.. not that woey is hard but he is harder than what they have at the moment.. we could even chuck in a early 2nd rounder.. i want bruce, but woey is not enough, woey and lonie might be a go..

vinnie_vegas69 said:
Maybe we should sign Gary Moorcroft too...

Just because they beat you guys in the Grand Final doesn't mean you have to be in awe of every player on that team.
Takes a good hanger though doesnt he?

Jimbeam said:
how about woey for yze ? still think woey has another 50 in him and he would benefit the Ds as they have no hard at it players in their mid.. not that woey is hard but he is harder than what they have at the moment.. we could even chuck in a early 2nd rounder.. i want bruce, but woey is not enough, woey and lonie might be a go..
We may be snow-lovers and accept mediocrity but we arent stupid. You transformed Woey into a dud and Lonie was always a dud. Give us Tarrant and Woey for Yze and we have a deal.

Yze_Class said:
We may be snow-lovers and accept mediocrity but we arent stupid. You transformed Woey into a dud and Lonie was always a dud. Give us Tarrant and Woey for Yze and we have a deal.

yeh ok and how about didak for armstrong too, might even throw in roccer or fraser to sweeten the deal.. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoney said:
Armstorng + 2nd rounder perhaps?
So basically a 2nd rounder?

If Armstrong struggles for a game in Melbourne's midfield, what value would he be to WC?

Just because a guy wants to go home to WA, it doesn't mean WC want him.

Why would WC trade for a fringe player from another club who plays in the position where we have the most depth? It would be like St. Kilda coughing up a promising youngster to secure Andrew McDougall. It would make no sense.

I think WC should package McConnell with their first pick and trade him for the highest first round pick they can. Maybe pick 7 or 8. That way we can at least replace him with another quality young player.

Pharaoh said:
How about Mark Williams for Daniel Kerr? WCE need another forward who can kick 40+ goals per year. Hawks need more midfield talent.
Hawthorn would have to include a pretty high draft pick.

Kerr has had a great season and it's unlikely he will be traded.

Williams has also been very good, but really, we need a conventional tall forward who can take contested marks. Williams has made the most of his position, but he isn't really the kind of player we need.

What's Ian Perrie worth tradewise?

I'd think late 1st - early 2nd but I guess it's all relative to the other clubs needs.

I'm certain he wants to head home next year and I think he'll attract interest from both WA clubs considering WC's forward line woes and Fremantle robbing Peter to pay Paul by playing McPharlin up forward.

Any takers?

Some players id like to see down at tigerland

Wojcinski
S.Birss
R.Jones
Ben Johnson
McConnel

players we could try and ship around- krakouer, tivendale, jackson, hyde, really not much there but maybe we could send krakouer over to WC in a deal with a pick or somthing for mcconnell or jones, or either send krakouer or tivendale down to the pies for ben johnson not sure we would really get anywhere with those players though trade wise

Stafford678 said:
Some players id like to see down at tigerland

Wojcinski
S.Birss
R.Jones
Ben Johnson
McConnel

players we could try and ship around- krakouer, tivendale, jackson, hyde, really not much there but maybe we could send krakouer over to WC in a deal with a pick or somthing for mcconnell or jones, or either send krakouer or tivendale down to the pies for ben johnson not sure we would really get anywhere with those players though trade wise

Wojcinski is loving his days at Catland - allbeit on crutches - lol, he'll stay at Geelong

Birss agreed to terms on a new 2 yr contract with the Doggies.

Stafford678 said:
maybe we could send krakouer over to WC in a deal with a pick or somthing for mcconnell or jones,
You can keep Krakouer but we'll take your picks.

Your 1st rounder for those 2 players sounds fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back