Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’re going to miss him.. but the harsh truth is we’re probably better for the long term without him. Too many times he’s pulled us out of the **** and we rely on that too much. Definitely going to be hard without him in the near future but it’s hopefully for the best.

Haha Bale back to Spurs has come up every window for at least the last two years. Look, it would be great. i'd definitely love to have him back, but it's absolutely not happening for a host of reasons.

Bale is not the player he was. I’m not convinced it’s what we need.
he's not. nearly 30 and ruined by soft tissue injuries. that explosive burst off the mark is pretty much gone.

at what he'd cost, there's real potential to not get nearly enough out of him.

he's not. nearly 30 and ruined by soft tissue injuries. that explosive burst off the mark is pretty much gone.

at what he'd cost, there's real potential to not get nearly enough out of him.
I doubt he’d even pass a thorough medical. Probably get injured during it.

To me he is your typical Man Utd post Fergie signing. Reckon that’s where he’ll go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries have taken their toll on him yes, but you also have to consider the environment he’s in. The complications with Zidane, relentlessly booed by their rabid fans etc. It all takes a toll.

I think he’d do quite well at United, would flourish with a new opportunity.

Injuries have taken their toll on him yes, but you also have to consider the environment he’s in. The complications with Zidane, relentlessly booed by their rabid fans etc. It all takes a toll.

I think he’d do quite well at United, would flourish with a new opportunity.

Nope, not buying it this time, Di Maria, Falcao, Sanchez, not again.

If we sign Bale I’m done.

Nope, not buying it this time, Di Maria, Falcao, Sanchez, not again.

If we sign Bale I’m done.

When you put it that away, fair enough.

Sanchez is almost unrecognisable now. Yes he started to decline in his last few month at Arsenal, but never would’ve thought he’d deteriorate like he has since.

When you put it that away, fair enough.

Sanchez is almost unrecognisable now. Yes he started to decline in his last few month at Arsenal, but never would’ve thought he’d deteriorate like he has since.

He’s cooked as, can’t run, pass, beat opponents, shoot, score. Has been our worst signing, might as well still have Bebe.

Apparently this guy is usually nailed on with Fulham stuff. Not as excited by this as I was this time last year, but I'd still be pretty pleased. Lots of potential in him still.

I remember when Jod was disappointed they were going for Robertson over Sessegnon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back