Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see what happens with transfers. Looking very likely that FIFA are moving the transfer window until later in the year. Cant see the normal window being workable with the way things are.
They are moving the closing date until later?

Window will still open 1st of July with contracts ending the day before.

Good chance the transfer window is moved. Doubt its gonna be July 1 as normal.
Yeah the end date will probably need to be moved. With contracts ending on 30th of June it'll still need to open on the 1st of July.

Yeah the end date will probably need to be moved. With contracts ending on 30th of June it'll still need to open on the 1st of July.

FIFA are looking at moving the entire window due to the current circumstances. That would require 30 day extension to those out of contract, something they can't enforce unless they fund it themselves.

FIFA are looking at moving the entire window due to the current circumstances. That would require 30 day extension to those out of contract, something they can't enforce unless they fund it themselves.

The entire window for the whole of Europe or just England?

The entire window for the whole of Europe or just England?

Every league by the sound of it depending on the impact caused by COVID19. Serie A at this stage couldnt possibly open its window on July 1st.

A-league wont be affected too much with the season starting in October for example.

so you really have about 3 situations with expiring contracts.

players out of contract who want to stay but the club dont
players out of contract who want to leave but club want to keep
players out of contract who it is mutually agreed they go.

are they all forced to stay now? what about players who have appearances linked to contract extensions and the like? incredibly daft to potentially introduce a blanket ruling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you had 120m to spend would you spend it on Harry or Sancho?
Best for Sancho to united and Kane to chelsea would suit both teams system.

But to answer your question I would take Sancho. Kane seems like a walking wheelchair.

You haven't seen our revenue stream, have you?

My point was that I was told that the big clubs couldn't help the smaller clubs because they would be suffering big losses themselves. I was skeptical but I was told it was certainly the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back