Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Hes said he is happy at Dortmund and has plenty of time left on his contract. Dortmund are likely to sell only if they gst a huge offer which probably isnt realistic during the Covid19 window.

He is also too good to be playing Europa.
When did he say he was happy and how long has he got left on his contract?

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
When did he say he was happy and how long has he got left on his contract?

At most points throughout the season

2 years

He was much closer to getting first team minutes at Dortmund than any England team. Played twice for our u19s, then spent half a season as an impact sub, then started since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
At most points throughout the season

2 years

He was much closer to getting first team minutes at Dortmund than any England team. Played twice for our u19s, then spent half a season as an impact sub, then started since

So no recent quote, thats what i thought Z was alluding too.
No doubt he made the right move at the time, but its also the right time to sell if he does want to come back to England. Next summer he'll be in the last year of a contract.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
He’ll still hold a good price in a years time given that most clubs will be climbing over each other to get him. We might miss 20-30m but in the long term it might be better. There’s still next years UCL and with him and Haaland together for one last season we could go fairly deep.

Either way, I don’t think anyone will have the cash this summer - so if you get 90m for him a year out from contract end, it’s most probably the same price as what we’d get now anyway.

Rather see him for one more summer here, give Reyna more time to develop and learn, and means we won’t lose him and Hakimi in the same season

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Pedro off to Roma on a free sounds likely. Willian off to north london, now to try and get anything for Batshuayi, Bakayoko and Emerson.
Roma apparently are deep financial trouble so they might be forced to sell Under and Zaniolo. So Pedro would be downgrade but at least the a somewhat decent option.

Christian Falk once told Gabriel Jesus that he wasn't informed about a potential move to Bayern, and he should speak to his agent.

He's just Bayern Munich PR.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Christian Falk once told Gabriel Jesus that he wasn't informed about a potential move to Bayern, and he should speak to his agent.

He's just Bayern Munich PR.

He literally is though. The Ornstein of the Bundesliga

Having said that, a lot of German media is Bayern PR. This last month, Loddar and Didi have spoken in depth about 3-4 players that’d fit right in at Bayern. Havertz, Sane and Sancho were three that immediately spring to mind. It’s all one big circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back