Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate I was just kidding

Surprised he didn't respond with a "PMSL" but maybe when it comes to City transfers he just loses his sense of humour.

Yeah, nah. Not even a KMart Grealish. Nice player, but caaaaarn.

In the current climate, unders.

To be fair, De Bruyne, Mahrez and Gundo are 30/31, he's 25. From that POV I get it. I just don't like it.

In the current climate? The COVID impacted market that means people can't splash cash around, 100m is unders? Come on mate.

For a bloke that can’t make his nation’s starting XI? Unders my arse
Every man and his dog bar Southgate wanted the bloke in the starting XI.
In the current climate? The COVID impacted market that means people can't splash cash around, 100m is unders? Come on mate.
I'm not joking. If Ben White is 50m, if Tomori is 25m, if the Kane price is 150m minimum then yes, 100m is unders.

Every man and his dog bar Southgate wanted the bloke in the starting XI.

I'm not joking. If Ben White is 50m, if Tomori is 25m, if the Kane price is 150m minimum then yes, 100m is unders.

Grealish isn't in the same class as Kane, but is certainly better than White which is why 100m is about his valuation. To even compare him to Kane is laughable.

Surprised he didn't respond with a "PMSL" but maybe when it comes to City transfers he just loses his sense of humour.
PMSL.

Must be only a few posts away from you complaining about someone making a snide dig at you.

Grealish isn't in the same class as Kane, but is certainly better than White which is why 100m is about his valuation. To even compare him to Kane is laughable.
In your opinion, sure.

Kane has had great players around him, Grealish has had trash. How good would Kane have been at Villa? Nowhere near what he has produced at Spurs.

If he does go to City, watch how quickly everyone says he has "elevated his game".

No, it's just that the players he has around him don't have elephants feet and will finish off his work.

Look at all the underlying stats, the bloke is absolutely world class, top shelf, and is just hitting his best years now.

In your opinion, sure.

Kane has had great players around him, Grealish has had trash. How good would Kane have been at Villa? Nowhere near what he has produced at Spurs.

If he does go to City, watch how quickly everyone says he has "elevated his game".

No, it's just that the players he has around him don't have elephants feet and will finish off his work.

Look at all the underlying stats, the bloke is absolutely world class, top shelf, and is just hitting his best years now.

Don't think it's just my opinion.

I wouldn't say Kane has great players around him at all. Apart from Son, Kane has single-handedly dragged Spurs to where they are. He has scored a bucketload of goals despite playing under Mourinho for the last 1.5 seasons. Really bad take.

PMSL.

Must be only a few posts away from you complaining about someone making a snide dig at you.

Ok, LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t a bunch of players want to leave City? The only one I’ve noticed is Aguero.
We had a load. Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus, Gundogan, Laporte, Bernardo all linked with moves away.

All still here but it wouldnt surprise to see Bernardo go, Maybe Jesus, maybe Laporte.

Getting late in the day though.

DiMarzio says talks are off. We went in and offered what they’d been asking for as NES wants him ready for City on match 1. Atalanta are stalling to find a replacement and now talks are off.

DiMarzio says talks are off. We went in and offered what they’d been asking for as NES wants him ready for City on match 1. Atalanta are stalling to find a replacement and now talks are off.
Yeah apparently you are offering €50m which is a fair offer.

You need to amortised that over his 20 year contract so they are actually paying 5m for him

Not to mention the standard base wage at City of 1k per week + Tesco vouchers with a 200k werkly appearance bonus and 100k weekly win bonus.

We had a load. Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus, Gundogan, Laporte, Bernardo all linked with moves away.

All still here but it wouldnt surprise to see Bernardo go, Maybe Jesus, maybe Laporte.

Getting late in the day though.
With all the CB movement im surprised no ones had a shot at Laporte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back