Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst part of all this is that Fagan will be forced to field the same team next week, to avoid any conclusions being drawn about certain players that clearly need a spell. Result - we'll be serving up the same tripe against.... North!!! And who started this thread....

The worst part of all this is that Fagan will be forced to field the same team next week, to avoid any conclusions being drawn about certain players that clearly need a spell. Result - we'll be serving up the same tripe against.... North!!! And who started this thread....
lol

I sat directly behind Fagan at the North game yesterday - he didn't look too bothered by what we served up.

So what's the go here? It sounds like it's more-or-less safe to say that a few blokes did the naughty and their partners found out when a different player's partner found out via a synced device, but what then? Are blokes pointing fingers at the player whose partner told others? Is there other rifts between blokes because of something that went down? Did some previously solid relationships break down so a few players are underperforming as their personal life is in turmoil? Or did a few players break up and then they've been s**t this year so einsteins are putting 2 +2 together and getting 5 (then the media vultures feasting)?
That’s pretty much it. From what I can tell one relationship has ended and possibly a second one but they may not both be related to the trip. There may or may not be friction with the players partner who broke the news to the others as well. So yeah…not that much

Lohmann too good for VFL according to Mags VFL watchers so I guess there is someone who should come in?
Issue is he is pretty much non-existent when he plays in the AFL side.

Sounds like a cruel summer for the Brisbane Lions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hopefully we can shake it off before it ruins our season :$

Im Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Sounds like a cruel summer for the Brisbane Lions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Seems like there may be a few love stories that are over now. Some might say it's Karma but then again, some might say look what you made me do. Either way both sides need to calm down and I really hope there isn't to much bad blood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A series of compromising photographs are at the centre of the Brisbane Lions’ holiday scandal.
This masthead can reveal the pictures of players on the United States tour were accessed by a partner of one of the players who had synced his WhatsApp group chat to his iCloud account.

From hs , no photos published

Link to thread?
Can't find it now through the search. It was posted sometime in October 2012 but maybe November at the latest. The poster mentioned Robinson and I think Dank and having connections to dodgy people.

Don't think the thread got much attention at the time.

A series of compromising photographs are at the centre of the Brisbane Lions’ holiday scandal.
This masthead can reveal the pictures of players on the United States tour were accessed by a partner of one of the players who had synced his WhatsApp group chat to his iCloud account.

From hs , no photos published
Not sure you can sync WhatsApp chat to iCloud.

You can backup, but that’s encrypted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back