Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Some future US born Father/Son Lions coming up around 2040?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ok cool…👍 BF at its best!
3AW at its best too. Just because you don’t like it’s your club involved doesn’t mean anything other than you don’t like it’s your club involved.

Just take a few deep breaths, the sun will still come up tomorrow no matter what happened in Vegas.

3AW at its best too. Just because you don’t like it’s your club involved doesn’t mean anything other than you don’t like it’s your club involved.

Just take a few deep breaths, the sun will still come up tomorrow no matter what happened in Vegas.
I’ve already asked you what happened and who did it. Guess you don’t know. Thanks for your valuable input.

One of those times where the story is A) unfounded unconfirmed innuendo and B) something that everyone would want to downplay and wave off if it were happening to their own team.

My heart goes out to any female partner who may have been mistreated but it's garbage that this is playing out in public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what’s gonna set the club further back, Justin Leppitsch or this cheating scandal?

Its a pretty relevant thing to bring up. We cant go around condeming the brisbane boys when dimma hardwick did the same thing and tigerland without any issues.

Footy has set a few dirty ethical precedents on this matter
It's not a matter of condemning anyone.

It's a rumour which if correct could explain why the Lions are playing poorly because there is disharmony & friction within the playing group.

The only problem with this rumour is that the Lions players didn’t go to Vegas over the off season.

Still, I wouldn’t mind if this were true. Would be nice to be able to blame this start on something relatively small & fixable, rather than a possible beginning of the end of our run.

Took me 2 seconds to find an extremely large group of their players went to USA. I can’t be bothered looking for evidence they were in Vegas specifically though. Sounds possible

A BigFooty rumour. How many of those have proved to be rubbish? But hey, anyone can do it, right?
Don't know mate. I don't really bother with the bf rumours.

I was merely responding to the person who thinks they should be condemned for cheating.

Who knows if it's true, or whether it has anything to do with their poor start this year.

No issues at North, our lads keep it tight on the end of season to Bonnydoon.

The local prostitute Serenity is very discreet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back