Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt mentally ill - not a hate crime / terror attack
Of course, despite the constant spewing he'd no doubt be doing over social media and those followers who will say things like 'hope he didn't miss'.

It will be because he is misunderstood and just wants Australia to be safe....he's not racist because Muslamism isn't a race.

And this is why I have concerns about rising fascist extremism in Australia, it's a very real threat
Fuelled by foreign social media manipulation.

These so called 'nationalists' and 'patriots' are actively working against the best interests of the country as agitators for those who benefit from this crap.

This s**t has been going on in Australia since at least the 1930's. You know the story at the opening of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Francis de Groot on horseback rode up and cut the ribbon with a sword? He was a member of a right wing militant organisation, the New Guard.

Slackbastard has thoroughly documented their activities in Australia for a long time, he's done a better job than most journalists have.

Thankfully, as far as I'm aware, they barely exist here in Adelaide, I wouldn't have a clue who most of them are, apart from that Fredrick Toben holocaust denier guy, you just get the odd internet nuff spouting s**t on Facebook.

Fuelled by foreign social media manipulation.

These so called 'nationalists' and 'patriots' are actively working against the best interests of the country as agitators for those who benefit from this crap.
Just this week, Joe Rogan interviewed Renee DiResta for an episode of his podcast, she gave a pretty detailed insight into how Russian trolling works and how they manipulate people online with memes and Facebook events. It’s depressing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody army does all this shady business inventing things to keep soldiers up and awake, they should just come have a look at our baby for a while, she gets by on two hours a day in three very efficient 40 minute blocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys get on at night? Ours wakes up every couple of hours and I thought that was bad enough!

I'm abhorred by terrorist attacks conducted in the name of islam as much as anyone, but this retaliation isn't justice. If you want justice, you target the people and the groups responsible. Not some broad stroke against people who are innocent. Their only 'crime' was following the same religion as your run-of-the-mill arab terrorist. They aren't guilty by association. So misguided.

I'm abhorred by terrorist attacks conducted in the name of islam as much as anyone, but this retaliation isn't justice. If you want justice, you target the people and the groups responsible. Not some broad stroke against people who are innocent. Their only 'crime' was following the same religion as your run-of-the-mill arab terrorist. They aren't guilty by association. So misguided.
Humans are campaigners they always choose the soft target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back