Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think edgie has been stalking me ;) At least he shaved a few years off my age :p

Hey, you may not appear much chop on with your hands but you look damn convincing with a gun.

220px-Han_Solo_depicted_in_promotional_image_for_Star_Wars_%281977%29.jpg
GNw1i7jU_400x400.png

Hey, you may not appear much chop on with your hands but you look damn convincing with a gun.

220px-Han_Solo_depicted_in_promotional_image_for_Star_Wars_%281977%29.jpg
GNw1i7jU_400x400.png

I know what your're thinking punk, did he fire 6 shots or only 5?

Old guys with guns are scary because we don't give a s**t and we got nothing to lose. ;)

Tired? Stressed?

Listen to this and I promise you, in 20 minutes you’ll feel as right as rain:

Most instruments are tuned with A at 440 Hz to make it sound better in concert with other instruments, but true A is actually 432 Hz - a frequency that is mathematically and harmoniously pure.

However, before the modern 12 tone scale was created, there was something known as the Solfeggio scale (also known as 'just intonation'). These are the frequencies that monks use in Gregorian chants. 432 Hz is part of the Solfeggio scale, and can be directly connected to the seven chakras:

Root Chakra - Physical body

285 Hz - return damaged tissue to its original form

Sacral Chakra - Emotional body

396 Hz - turn grief into joy, liberation from guilt and fear

Solar Plexus Chakra - 'Fight or Flight' response

417 Hz - undoing situations and facilitating change

Heart Chakra - Love

528 Hz - transformation and miracles

Throat Chakra - Communication

639 Hz - re-connecting and balancing relationships

Third Eye Chakra - Imagination and 'Out of the box' thinking

741 Hz - solving problems, expressions and solutions

Crown Chakra - Connection to the universe

852 Hz - awakening intuition, returning to spiritual order

Ports should be using all these frequencies in their training. They talk about mind being the next frontier of sport? This is where its at. Even if they just listen to the 528 Hz and 741 Hz frequencies for 10 minutes before a match, you'd see a marked difference in performance. And they should be listening to 285 Hz frequencies for 10 minutes directly after a match.

It's time for sports woo-woo to be added to sports science :D

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 10.54.44 am.png

2018 Had a crazy convo with this mad bastard. It all started at the bus stop in Salisbury and continued all the way on the 45 minute ride to Modbury. As we pulled in to the TTP interchange, I noticed his big ball poking through his pants. It had been staring at me the whole time. Eyeballing me… #neverforget

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 10.54.16 am.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Useless information #2788: The universal symbol for medicine in the United States is the Winged Staff of Hermes, also known as the Caduceus - two snakes entwining around a staff with wings at the top.

However, this is wrong - Hermes was never associated with medicine. That honour belonged to Asclepius, who carried a staff with a single snake entwined around it - referencing the brazen serpent that Moses constructed in the wilderness to protect the Israelites from dying from venomous snake bites.

You want to know what Hermes was associated with? Commerce.

Guess what drives the United States medical system? Money.
Janus. Look at the website for the American Medical Association. The majority of professional medical associations in the US use the rod of Asclepius.

More likely the serpent was derived from Ancient Egyptian culture considering the association between Asclepius and Imhotep. It probably goes back even further to Sumeria.

Hermes was also the guide to the afterlife.

Good story though.

Janus. Look at the website for the American Medical Association. The majority of professional medical associations in the US use the rod of Asclepius.

More likely the serpent was derived from Ancient Egyptian culture considering the association between Asclepius and Imhotep. It probably goes back even further to Sumeria.

Hermes was also the guide to the afterlife.

Good story though.

“In a survey of 242 logos used by organizations related to health or medicine, Friedlander found that professional associations were more likely to display the rod of Asclepius (62%), while organizations with a commercial focus were more likely to use the caduceus (76%). Hospitals were an exception (37% used a staff of Asclepius whereas 63% used a caduceus).”

Of course they are going to use the right symbol amongst themselves. It’s when they are dealing with the general public that they have their hand out for money and use the caduceus.

And Anubis is the guide in the afterlife. However, you’re correct in that Hermes does appear - his Egyptian counterpart is Thoth, the scribe who writes down whether or not a heart is lighter than the feather of truth in the Hall of Judgement.

There’s no doubt that the brazen serpent that Moses used was an Egyptian device - he did spend half his life being raised as a prince of Egypt. If you want to go through the esoteric meaning, it is meant to represent the ascent of man up the tree of life towards heaven and immortality - which is something that can only be achieved through the forbidden fruit of knowledge. Hence the symbolic eating of the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden - another Hermetic concept.

Most Mystery Schools trace back to Old Kingdom Egypt. People trace it back to Sumer because they believe that was the first civilisation. I believe Old Kingdom Egypt is older than most believe.

“In a survey of 242 logos used by organizations related to health or medicine, Friedlander found that professional associations were more likely to display the rod of Asclepius (62%), while organizations with a commercial focus were more likely to use the caduceus (76%). Hospitals were an exception (37% used a staff of Asclepius whereas 63% used a caduceus).”

Of course they are going to use the right symbol amongst themselves. It’s when they are dealing with the general public that they have their hand out for money and use the caduceus.

And Anubis is the guide in the afterlife. However, you’re correct in that Hermes does appear - his Egyptian counterpart is Thoth, the scribe who writes down whether or not a heart is lighter than the feather of truth in the Hall of Judgement.

There’s no doubt that the brazen serpent that Moses used was an Egyptian device - he did spend half his life being raised as a prince of Egypt. If you want to go through the esoteric meaning, it is meant to represent the ascent of man up the tree of life towards heaven and immortality - which is something that can only be achieved through the forbidden fruit of knowledge. Hence the symbolic eating of the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden - another Hermetic concept.

Most Mystery Schools trace back to Old Kingdom Egypt. People trace it back to Sumer because they believe that was the first civilisation. I believe Old Kingdom Egypt is older than most believe.
The AMA is a major public face of medicine. It isn't some Stonecutter-esque society.

Who is they? Commercially focused groups such as hospital administration? They aren't the universal face of medicine. They are a business.

Hermes guided souls to the underworld, as did his Roman counterpart Mercury. If you want to equivalise Hermes and Thoth, Thoth was considered the god of (among others) wisdom. Is there a problem with a medical organisation associating themselves with wisdom?

The AMA is a major public face of medicine. It isn't some Stonecutter-esque society.

Who is they? Commercially focused groups such as hospital administration? They aren't the universal face of medicine. They are a business.

Hermes guided souls to the underworld, as did his Roman counterpart Mercury. If you want to equivalise Hermes and Thoth, Thoth was considered the god of (among others) wisdom. Is there a problem with a medical organisation associating themselves with wisdom?

They meaning any part of the medical system that requires money in exchange for medical services.

It's only in the United States that the caduceus is so prevalent with regards to medicine. It's why they'll never legislate universal healthcare - they make too much money from it and if the government had to pay for it, it would bankrupt the country.

Hermes/Thoth was sequestered into the Greek pantheon after the Hellenisation of Egypt - the Greeks would often co-opt gods from other religions into their own. Most religious pantheons are interdependent in this manner, because it was a great way of controlling the masses - the conquerors would simply say that they worshipped the same gods as the defeated people, just under a different name.

And I'm not saying there's a problem with it - they are telling you what their main motivation is up front. Health care in the US is a private business, and the purpose of a business is profit.

They meaning any part of the medical system that requires money in exchange for medical services.

It's only in the United States that the caduceus is so prevalent with regards to medicine. It's why they'll never legislate universal healthcare - they make too much money from it and if the government had to pay for it, it would bankrupt the country.
This is very different to the Caduceus being the universal symbol for medicine.

It was initially adopted by the US Army medical corps on the insistence of one person and the use of it spread from there. I suspect they weren't particularly concerned with profit/loss.

Hermes/Thoth was sequestered into the Greek pantheon after the Hellenisation of Egypt - the Greeks would often co-opt gods from other religions into their own. Most religious pantheons are interdependent in this manner, because it was a great way of controlling the masses - the conquerors would simply say that they worshipped the same gods as the defeated people, just under a different name.
This is all great but Hermes did guide the dead. I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this

And I'm not saying there's a problem with it - they are telling you what their main motivation is up front. Health care in the US is a private business, and the purpose of a business is profit.
I don't think anyone would be surprised at a business being profit focused. Your post suggests there is a deliberate use of a different symbol through an entire profession and industry to subtly rub in the s**t sandwich that is American healthcare. It just isn't true.

This is very different to the Caduceus being the universal symbol for medicine.

It was initially adopted by the US Army medical corps on the insistence of one person and the use of it spread from there. I suspect they weren't particularly concerned with profit/loss.

This is all great but Hermes did guide the dead. I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this

I don't think anyone would be surprised at a business being profit focused. Your post suggests there is a deliberate use of a different symbol through an entire profession and industry to subtly rub in the s**t sandwich that is American healthcare. It just isn't true.

No, that’s what you inferred from my post. What I actually said was it’s only in the US that the caduceus is even associated with medicine - I never said it was used everywhere in the US. Ask yourself why, when the entire medical profession knew it was wrong back when it was first used and was unhappy with it, did it still spread into common usage? Why didn’t it just die off and get replaced by the proper symbol? Even the US Army has changed the symbol since then.

And I was trying to give you an out and let you gracefully back out of Hermes being the Greek psychopomp, but here’s another question - why the * would a profession that has the oath that starts with “Do no harm” want to be associated with a god that guides people to the underworld/death? Medicine is about saving lives, not helping them die.

So we’ve got a symbol of commerce and assisted death being used wilfully by a profession in the US that medical practitioners knew was wrong from the moment it was first used. It could have been changed, but it hasn’t been.

If you have the ability to fix a mistake but don’t, that’s deliberate.

If you use something you know is wrong, that’s deliberate.

There’s nothing subtle about it. They are telling you “Unless you have money, we won’t save you.” and “This is a place you come to die.”

The more important question is - did you do all this research to try and prove me wrong, or are you in some way associated with the United States medical system?

That’s a rhetorical question, by the way. I already know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back