Media Truth Is The New Banned Substance - Part One and Two now complete

Remove this Banner Ad

So has a spill occurred of the Gumbies Leadership ....does BRAB know he's gone ......this is more exciting than MAFS :eek:

tenor.gif
To be fair, America's Cup yacht racing is more exciting than MAFS.

Not yet. The Jesus has a busy week ahead with school holidays and a crucifixion. Plus his attention span is greater than that of a goldfish.
I'm just letting this sit for a moment so that people can really understand the concept before I let them in on how low the Bears have sunk and how it affects them and/or their team

Not yet. The Jesus has a busy week ahead with school holidays and a crucifixion. Plus his attention span is greater than that of a goldfish.
So what you're telling me ....is The Jesus has a longer attention span than NaturalDisaster ?

He won't reply ....we've had a lovers tiff & he's not speaking at present .....think his feelings are hurt

View attachment 652886Presents..........

View attachment 652887

A rouge element..............

As was broken sensationally on this weeks podcast by our very own Loonerty, we here at East Side Media have uncovered a heinous plot to steal coveted All SFA positions from far more deserving players through manipulating the highly contentious "utility" provision introduced by (I can't believe he's still admin) Cloud_ .....

By rotating their more active posters through various positions across the field in a desperate attempt to bump up their stats, the Bears hierarchy are making fools of the entire competition and mocking YOU personally. Only an idiot would be deceived by this clumsy slight of hand and yet last season saw one of the most popular players in the history of Qooty cruelly robbed of his rightful spot in the All SFA squad only to be replaced by a player with the most questionable morals within the league.

To put things in perspective here is The Filth Wizard reaction to missing out on All SFA selection last season.
View attachment 652943

And here is Cadaver's Admin application
View attachment 652970

Before I go too deep into the specifics of the biggest rort in SFA history, let me unveil the masked men responsible for for ruining your year and expose their role in this.

The Mastermind:

View attachment 652963
JoshWoodenSpoon driven by his desire for a BEEZ three peat has brought the competition into disrepute and there has been rumours the new Admin may strip him of previous medals. Something i would endorse and I suggest everybody gets behind this movement.

The Doctor:
View attachment 652952

Doctor Gero was the brains behind the operation.

The beneficiary:
View attachment 652945

Cadaver accepting one of the most undeserved All SFA medals in the history of the competition.

East Side Media reached out to the Bears leadership group for a response but all we received was this tweet

View attachment 652973

The height of arrogance.

Special thanks to por_please_ya for her excellent shoop work
This s**t will never fly with the TIFmedia rolling All-SFA team. We are above corruption.

Being banned from rugby should free up some time though.....

Not anymore mate the captains won't allow it. Either that or all teams will employ this tactic.

Game over man
I said it would be Space Age you bronze-fiddling git.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

East side media.png

So here we are at the end of the season and nominations for the All SFA side are in and the discussions are well under way. So how does this article stack up?

Here's what I can tell you:

The Bears have nominated Test Tickle in the centre as well as Tandy Both are excellent posters in match threads and Testy has provided some quality media this season with the hook award an engaging and original concept. Worthy nominations For the record they were moved only 5 times this season between them, but here's where things get really interesting..........

As expected Captain Selfish has nominated himself again which should come as no surprise to anyone, but what do the numbers tell us about JoshWoodenSpoon ? Josh was moved no less than 7 times this season including a late season run in the ruck to bolster his numbers. It wasn't until the heat had died down from this thread that he began rotating himself out of fullback to positions more suitable to gaining much needed possessions and stats. During the first 8 rounds of the season Josh stayed in the one position. No doubt he had planned to begin the rotations earlier in the season but the scrutiny placed on the club after East Side Media released this article meant that he and his cronies had to ice their plans for a few rounds.

Its Manbearpig has been nominated as a forward as predicted earlier in this thread. For the first 8 rounds of the competition he rotated between CHF and Full Forward every game however after this article hit the front page of the Sweet FA board that rotation stopped immediately and he was played at Full Forward for the remainder of the season. He was moved a total of 7 times this season.

As if that wasn't damning enough for you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury I present to you...................

Cadaver

Over the course of the season he was moved a total of 10 times. That's right 10 ******* times
Once the deception had been exposed and the rotation policy in the forward line was under the microscope there was a shift in focus amongst the Bears leadership group. It was my hope and my colleagues at East Side media that after seeing their error in judgement the Bears would spend the rest of the season repairing the damage done to their reputations by acting in accordance to the spirit of the game.

And did that happen?

No.

So what did they do you ask?

They turned around and said a big * you to the league and moved Cadaver straight into the midfield where he spent the remainder of the season rotating between Rover, Ruck and the Wing. Can you guess what he's been nominated for in the All SFA side?
UTILITY

Well well well, back to my original question "So how does this article stack up?"

1560137843619.png

It is now up to the 11 other captains to ensure that ensure that the integrity of the league remains intact.

I didn't even want to nominate myself this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back