UEFA Champions League 2018/19 (Semi Finals)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Man United did a lot of things right this morning disrupting the way Barcelona plays, they made it scrappy but just didn't get the result. if it was an end to end open tie, it would have been over after the 1st leg.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All 4 return legs still open. Everyone still a chance.
Liverpool are pretty much through. Barca looked poor against United and if they play like that again United have a chance. Ajax are a dark horse for sure. I watched the highlights of the Juve game and they were superb. Highlights don’t tell the whole package but it looked as though they pretty much battered Juve.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Liverpool are pretty much through. Barca looked poor against United and if they play like that again United have a chance. Ajax are a dark horse for sure. I watched the highlights of the Juve game and they were superb. Highlights don’t tell the whole package but it looked as though they pretty much battered Juve.
We (well me) Liverpool supporters are like a cat on a hot tin roof ATM.Not taking anything for granted. Barca might not really have gone out of second gear after they got their goal? Just seemed like they couldn't be arsed. Ajax were really good. I would love so see them get over Juve in the return leg, but that's a big ask on their turf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ajax are a dark horse for sure. I watched the highlights of the Juve game and they were superb. Highlights don’t tell the whole package but it looked as though they pretty much battered Juve.
I watched the whole Ajax match and while they were better Juve had a clear penalty not given. I thought Atletico were morals to go through after the first leg in the last round but Juve were absolutely unplayable at home, hope i'm wrong but I can't see Ajax getting up

mike123

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
They battered us like you guys battered us last year. They had more of the ball but barely tested the keeper. Our defence is good at absorbing pressure but that usually gets overlooked by most.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Can't see us getting past Barca in any possible scenario unfortunately.

As compensation, I'm hoping that Tottenham Hotspurs can knock off the smarmy gits in the Sky Blue & then the Scouser prats in the Semi's.....In fact, I reckon they could go the whole way this year.

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Dele is nothing but a cheap diver. If he played football he might become something other than an average player.
LOL how on earth did I miss this.
99 goals and assists in nearly 4 seasons since joining. All from AM/LM/SS/CM.

He's anything but average, that's even taking into account that through injuries this year he's actually having an average season.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Can't see us getting past Barca in any possible scenario unfortunately.

As compensation, I'm hoping that Tottenham Hotspurs can knock off the smarmy gits in the Sky Blue & then the Scouser prats in the Semi's.....In fact, I reckon they could go the whole way this year.
If they beat us they'll play Ajax or Juve in the semis.

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
presume we'll line up quite similar to how we did vs palace. dinho is apparently training so he could come in, no idea how mendy would pull up either so might see laporte at left back and a shuffle around depending on vinny too.

Top Bottom