UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If I had a problem with the decision I probably would have said so.

I'm.not a fan of VAR, but now isn't the time or place.

Which, again, is why I was checking, as it seemed you were making a dig.

Which, again, is why I was checking, as it seemed you were making a dig.
Thanks for.keeping me on the straight and narrow Deputy SM

Complaining about the VAR is ludicrous in this situation. The offside was the correct. The handball was line ball, but in situations like that, common sense says stick with the original call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

City are the serial chokers in the Champions League, just like PSG. Would have loved to see both City and Juve go through but they didn't deserve it.

Congrats Tott and Ajax monumental efforts.

Does Pep still believe a 1-0 defeat is better than a 0-0 draw in the first leg?

I guess it's a good thing most City fans care so little for the CL they didn't bother watching.

I'm well aware. Not quite sure what you're struggling with here.
To be fair I struggle to.understand a lot of things you say when you're in one of your spoiling for an argument moods.

Demanding an explanation of what I mean by the word buzzkill in case I was criticising VAR is one of your better ones though.

To be fair I struggle to.understand a lot of things you say when you're in one of your spoiling for an argument moods.

Demanding an explanation of what I mean by the word buzzkill in case I was criticising VAR is one of your better ones though.

"Demanding" lol I just asked if you were talking about VAR. You said you weren't. I said OK. You then carried on as if I were dictating what you were allowed to talk about. I suggested if you wanted to complain about VAR you could. Life continues on.

Spend a billion pounds to end up with ******* Delph at LB in the first leg and bounced out by Llorente’s hip in the 2nd

Glorious.
s**t happens in football.

We've had a fair return on our spending already, and we'll try to add to that over the coming weeks and years.

Champions League isn't ours this year, we'll give it another crack next season.

I hope WealstoneRaider hasnt had heart problems today.
Mate I nearly ended up in A&E. What an unbelievable match, what an unbelievable night. Never watched anything like it. Most have polished off a bottle of brandy!

COYS! Wouldn’t swap supporting this club for anything!!

Back