UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Son suspended for the first leg of the semi? If so, that’s a massive out. I rate him higher than Kane even if Kane is the better footballer, if that makes sense.
Probably better that he is suspended for the home leg though

So what way will the man above write this story out?

A Liverpool Tottenham final to start a shitfight for the ages

Or give us the Johan Cruyff special to honour his memory with Barca and Ajax, would not even be mad if this happened, could be destiny for the great man

Liverpool Ajax would stink though...

So the same as when a player scores, and commentators don't notice the flag is up?

Guess correct ref calls are a bit of a buzzkill.

God you talk rubbish - of course it is a massive buzzkill to fans who think they have scored when the offside flag goes up - like seriously W T F

it's cruel as well in the sense that we didn't make a mistake for that goal. we pressed eriksen, he played the poor pass, silva sticks the leg out and forces the mistake, deflection goes to kun and sterling scores it. it's tough to see it ruled out when we havent done anything wrong, but the rules are rules.

My favourite part is an apparently massive City fan not even watching one of the clubs biggest games in their history lol

Did Pep just realise people are louder than empty seats?
You referring to me?

Seriously?

LOL.

No chance for the semi final. Outside chance for the final. If we did get that far and were full strength you’d hope we don’t rush him and start him
If we made it to the final, and you had a fully fit Son...would we want to play him?

Im not sure... especially as he would be underdone.

Id say off the bench and bring him on of searching for a goal.

Lot of water under the bridge to get to that point

If we made it to the final, and you had a fully fit Son...would we want to play him?

Im not sure... especially as he would be underdone.

Id say off the bench and bring him on of searching for a goal.

Lot of water under the bridge to get to that point
Poch loves him. If he was even a remote chance for the SF he'd rush him in for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ajax's form in away legs has been more than handy - beaten both Real Madrid and Juventus away in last two rounds. We don't want to be going to Amsterdam in deficit, either a win or goalless draw is a must.
They have had to come out chase both games though. Will they play the same way with the first leg away this time?

Dude stop being a dick. You completely misinterpreted a comment that was a pretty simple, easily underetood one from the start and since have been intent on getting the last word like some little child.

How did I misinterpret something that I raised as a question?

Rich of you to say that after flying off the handle at RPCB and then not apologising when he corrected you. I told Moomba he could complain about VAR if he wanted, but it wasn't clear if that was what he was doing. He said it wasn't, I said ok. Move on.

Ajax was bossing Juve in Amsterdam too. Juve scored from their only attempt on target. Against Real the game was more even. Statistically, there wasn't much difference between their home and away game against Bayern either. I think they only know one way to play and it doesn't really matter if they're home or away.

Back