Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Semi Finals) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't care about you, liverpool or Villa's results.
Gooners and Spam had to go out though.

Would rather 5th and Europa than bradburying the CL thanks to Arsenal doing us a favour.
Their lack of European success pleases me greatly.
Nobody would rather be in Europa league, playing on a Thursday night in Slovenia. Thats a really poor take.

Nobody would rather be in Europa league, playing on a Thursday night in Slovenia. Thats a really poor take.
Or a poor attempt at understanding the context.

I would be the only yid on here advocating that we should be playing UCL football next season. Most want to be in UEL as 'we'll take it seriously'. With no evidence to back that up.

However, If the option was 5th and getting in because of Arsenal advancing to help co-efficient then I'd rather see them lose, which they did and if that scuppers UCL from 5th so be it.

So I see that Real Madrid are playing a league match right now, a game originally scheduled for Saturday night but moved to Friday night at their own request. The PL would never accomodate a club like this with a European game a few days away. 🙄

Or a poor attempt at understanding the context.

I would be the only yid on here advocating that we should be playing UCL football next season. Most want to be in UEL as 'we'll take it seriously'. With no evidence to back that up.

However, If the option was 5th and getting in because of Arsenal advancing to help co-efficient then I'd rather see them lose, which they did and if that scuppers UCL from 5th so be it.

That's really weird.

You want what's best for Spurs surely. For me you want what will get Spurs into the champions league.

Spurs in the champions league and Arsenal winning the title has to be better than Spurs out of the champions league and Arsenal not winning the title.

So I see that Real Madrid are playing a league match right now, a game originally scheduled for Saturday night but moved to Friday night at their own request. The PL would never accomodate a club like this with a European game a few days away.
Sometime seems that the league go put of their way to make it harder for the English teams in Europe.

That's really weird.

You want what's best for Spurs surely. For me you want what will get Spurs into the champions league.

Spurs in the champions league and Arsenal winning the title has to be better than Spurs out of the champions league and Arsenal not winning the title.
Currently a poll question very similar on a Spurs forum I am on.

99/111 or 89% say * top 4

Weird that you had such strong thoughts regarding being against North Melbourne throwing (tanking) Round 24 to get Pick 1 but you’re here endorsing Tottenham throwing (tanking) a match.

Good thing is the Tottenham players don’t GAF if Arsenal win the title as long as they give themselves the best chance to make Top 4. They will give 100% to beat City.

That's really weird.

Didn't you say the other day that cheering on the league doing well was weird?

Man City fans. There are no EPL fans.

Any non City fans should want us to lose.

It's only weirdos that barrack for or against a league.

As for Madrid getting lucky. Who really cares? At this stage you do what you do and if you progress you've done well.

They did on this occasion, and fair *s to them.

So it's weird to want the league's representatives to do well and it's weird to not want to make the CL from 5th. Lol.

Weird that you had such strong thoughts regarding being against North Melbourne throwing (tanking) Round 24 to get Pick 1 but you’re here endorsing Tottenham throwing (tanking) a match.

Good thing is the Tottenham players don’t GAF if Arsenal win the title as long as they give themselves the best chance to make Top 4. They will give 100% to beat City.
I have zero interest in whatever point you're trying to make. The poll results speaks for itself.

I have zero interest in whatever point you're trying to make. The poll results speaks for itself.

The poll results tell me what Tottenham supporters think about the question. I am here to tell you that Spurs players don’t give one single s**t about preventing Arsenal from winning the title and would prefer to make Top 4.

It’s no surprise Spurs never win anything when they value failure for other ahead of success for themselves.
This. *ing weird mentality. I get not wanting Arsenal to win the league but I wouldn’t want it to be at the expense of my team or through compromising the integrity of the competition. Play for the badge always.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of get it for someone living in London and having to deal face to face with Arsenal supporters, but for couch watchers like us does it really effect you that much if they won?

I kind of get it for someone living in London and having to deal face to face with Arsenal supporters, but for couch watchers like us does it really effect you that much if they won?

It's like my mate who supports Everton who gets really wound up about Liverpool, it's like some try to live the rivalry a bit too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back