Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Semi Finals) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Dier starting

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

You Brades him into keeping a clean sheet!

City with Walker, Stones, Ake, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden on the bench!

You look at that and then the high quality throughout the XI that Pep has put out and I can’t help feel somehow worse about the state of my own clubs squad.

To assemble Bayern Munich’s CL winning squad, it cost them £16 million more than Maguire, £22 million more than Antony and £30 million more than Sancho. The transfer fees this club has handed out has been insane for years.

To assemble Bayern Munich’s CL winning squad, it cost them £16 million more than Maguire, £22 million more than Antony and £30 million more than Sancho. The transfer fees this club has handed out has been insane for years.
Yeah but they did a lot of Bosmans because they could. They're Bayern.

Yeah but they did a lot of Bosmans because they could. They're Bayern.

They did but that shouldn’t excuse United from spending stupid amounts of money. Apparently the United scouts valued Antony at £26 million but ETH insisted on £86 million for his former club. I guess the club just paid the fee because they could afford it. Purely moronic.

They did but that shouldn’t excuse United from spending stupid amounts of money. Apparently the United scouts valued Antony at £26 million but ETH insisted on £86 million for his former club. I guess the club just paid the fee because they could afford it. Purely moronic.

Or that people are trousering a share from approving these overpriced deals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll the the first to admit that I never agreed with Raya taking the #1 spot, but I’m stoked for him and happy to eat my words.

if memory serves he’s the first Arsenal keeper to save a penalty since Szczesny, and he saved two of them. Clutch.

IMG_1516.jpeg

I’ll the the first to admit that I never agreed with Raya taking the #1 spot, but I’m stoked for him and happy to eat my words.

if memory serves he’s the first Arsenal keeper to save a penalty since Szczesny, and he saved two of them. Clutch.

View attachment 1926521

Yes a fantastic moment(s) for him. Lovely to see.

From memory however he saved a penalty in the PL loss at home to West Ham. Very easy to forget though because it came late on in the 2-0 loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back