Under 19.5 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Keilor are way to slow to beat abers. Abers have the talls to match Keilor but have way to much quality. Watching this group of teams go through the age groups regardless of results during this year I probably think injuries if all injured players were available Keilor are the third best side in the Comp. just pipped eds on Saturday due to eds poor set shots on goal. That was as close to full strength eds have been all year with 6 out injured still (season)

Good luck to both teams hope Abers win comfortably and think they will by 40+

Number 13 for Keilor was given a 4 week suspension for striking but it doesn't start till round 1 next year. Another instance of Keilor getting the favouritism at the tribunal.

The player reported was given a reprimand and a suspended sentence which I believe means he is not suspended even for round 1 next year. Its if he gets found guilty again the 4 weeks are added onto the penalty, I could be wrong?

Which players did Douttas have out?

The player reported was given a reprimand and a suspended sentence which I believe means he is not suspended even for round 1 next year. Its if he gets found guilty again the 4 weeks are added onto the penalty, I could be wrong?

Which players did Douttas have out?
Martyn
Ntalianis
Balta
Roumeliotis
Jones

Keilor deserve to be in the gf ahead of Douttas. They were undefeated for 17 rounds. That's what footy is about... Being able to summon your best side for most of the season. Disappointing for Douttas with 5-6 out and missing opportunities. But that's what it takes to make and win a gf.

Martyn
Ntalianis
Balta
Roumeliotis
Jones

Yeah those outs are good but Balta and Martyn didn't even qualify properly to play U18's, just qualified through the thirds.
Keilor had out of the side that beat Douttas...
Antovski, Ham, Tonkich as well as McManus doing his kneee in the first quarter.

Both teams had there injuries it came down to depth a bit and Keilors depth proved to be superior.

Keilor are way to slow to beat abers. Abers have the talls to match Keilor but have way to much quality. Watching this group of teams go through the age groups regardless of results during this year I probably think injuries if all injured players were available Keilor are the third best side in the Comp. just pipped eds on Saturday due to eds poor set shots on goal. That was as close to full strength eds have been all year with 6 out injured still (season)

Good luck to both teams hope Abers win comfortably and think they will by 40+

Number 13 for Keilor was given a 4 week suspension for striking but it doesn't start till round 1 next year. Another instance of Keilor getting the favouritism at the tribunal.

When are the clubs going to stand up and fix this biased tribunal. It's a fu&&&@ joke. Keilor getting looked after again, surely tribunal members are getting kick backs..

Yeah those outs are good but Balta and Martyn didn't even qualify properly to play U18's, just qualified through the thirds.
Keilor had out of the side that beat Douttas...
Antovski, Ham, Tonkich as well as McManus doing his kneee in the first quarter.

Both teams had there injuries it came down to depth a bit and Keilors depth proved to be superior.

Those outs are huge for eds.
Roumeliotis balta and Ntalianis would all be in the top 5 players at u18s at eds.

Any word on the injured players, will get up this week?

McManus, Tonkich and the kid that did his shoulder for Keilor and Accadia and Morano for Abers?

Any word on the injured players, will get up this week?

McManus, Tonkich and the kid that did his shoulder for Keilor and Accadia and Morano for Abers?

I'm told both Abers players are out. Also told there's some ill feeling with some parents because an U16 has been picked. I say if he's in the best 22 then bad luck.

I'm told both Abers players are out. Also told there's some ill feeling with some parents because an U16 has been picked. I say if he's in the best 22 then bad luck.

I agree, if he is good enough let him play. He has only played U18's at the club this year no U16 footy. Assuming Bytel is the one you are talking about.

Congratulations to Aberfeldie who proved they are the best team in the under 18 comp with a fifth consecutive premiership!

Yeah bytel had played with them all year so there should be no issues there. He was excellent on the day. Some brilliant match ups from Abers coach I thought!! Number three Gregory did a great job on Bonello!! Daniel Hanna played back and Hickmott up fwd which proved to be a great move that no one saw coming!! Macdonald killed bailey for most of the day and koroneos barely got a sniff either. Winning 5 in a row is more than a great achievement that's a dynasty now!!! Well done to aberfeldie.

Yeah bytel had played with them all year so there should be no issues there. He was excellent on the day. Some brilliant match ups from Abers coach I thought!! Number three Gregory did a great job on Bonello!! Daniel Hanna played back and Hickmott up fwd which proved to be a great move that no one saw coming!! Macdonald killed bailey for most of the day and koroneos barely got a sniff either. Winning 5 in a row is more than a great achievement that's a dynasty now!!! Well done to aberfeldie.

Also the way the moved the ball was unbelievable!! Quick hands run and carry and keilor just couldn't catch them!! I thought it'd be way closer especially after the first qtr but then they just blew them away!! Hoping that those boys stick around so it can translate in to senior success !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Abers won it in the midfield! Keilor unable to give their forwards much of a chance really. Thought Bonello was okay, made the most of his limited opportunities.
Hanna for me was best on ground, took so many intercept marks and kept Bagaric to one flukey goal.

I have noticed a lot of people have tipped someone from a top four club too win league bnf
There are players from the bottom six with a chance I mean Blake Laverie from Avondale finished with 15 votes last year in the bnf 6 behind Rasinac and Xavier and Laverie only played the first 7 matches of the season before he played a couple of games in the seniors and got injured

I have noticed a lot of people have tipped someone from a top four club too win league bnf
There are players from the bottom six with a chance I mean Blake Laverie from Avondale finished with 15 votes last year in the bnf 6 behind Rasinac and Xavier and Laverie only played the first 7 matches of the season before he played a couple of games in the seniors and got injured

Laverie also a gun and stands out, not sure theres anyone from a bottom side that good this year.
My tip is Tonkich from Keilor or Brookes for Douttas.

I heard no one from Abers invited ??? Surely Rasinac was best in comp?? Maybe curmi from keilor or Rocco from west Coburg for me

I heard no one from Abers invited ??? Surely Rasinac was best in comp?? Maybe curmi from keilor or Rocco from west Coburg for me
Why are you saying surely rasinac?
Did you watch every game in the comp on a week too week basis? Obviously there were people who played better then

Why are you saying surely rasinac?
Did you watch every game in the comp on a week too week basis? Obviously there were people who played better then

I'm saying surely Rasinac because if you have ever seen him play you will realise how far above the rest of his competition he is. And almost every person I have spoken too agrees with that (not even Abers people) That's why he won it last year. Obviously I didn't see every game of every single team nor did anybody else but I saw enough too know where he stands in relation to the rest of the competition.. He missed a few games this year obviously hurt his chances because if u look up how many times he was in Abers best this season u will realise he had another good year.

I'm saying surely Rasinac because if you have ever seen him play you will realise how far above the rest of his competition he is. And almost every person I have spoken too agrees with that (not even Abers people) That's why he won it last year. Obviously I didn't see every game of every single team nor did anybody else but I saw enough too know where he stands in relation to the rest of the competition.. He missed a few games this year obviously hurt his chances because if u look up how many times he was in Abers best this season u will realise he had another good year.
Thats why he finished 11th in the comp this year and aslo Rasinac beat a kid who played only 7 games last year by 6 votes imagine if Laverie played the whole season

Thats why he finished 11th in the comp this year and aslo Rasinac beat a kid who played only 7 games last year by 6 votes imagine if Laverie played the whole season

Haha it's clear the umpires don't really have much of a clue to be honest judging by a lot of those votes!!! Taking nothing away from the winner as he was great this season too from what I saw but what I'm saying is, if we are picking teams I'm picking Rasinac first every day of the week.
It was clear judging by the grand final result there was a huge gap between the competition and abers and if u saw the abers Keillor first final tonkich didn't get a touch.
Take nothing away from your mate laverie but don't mention him in the same breathe as Rasinac please.

Haha it's clear the umpires don't really have much of a clue to be honest judging by a lot of those votes!!! Taking nothing away from the winner as he was great this season too from what I saw but what I'm saying is, if we are picking teams I'm picking Rasinac first every day of the week.
It was clear judging by the grand final result there was a huge gap between the competition and abers and if u saw the abers Keillor first final tonkich didn't get a touch.
Take nothing away from your mate laverie but don't mention him in the same breathe as Rasinac please.

Rasinac best player in the comp I agree. Will he play senior footy at Abers next year? Or will any of the top 5/10 push to play seniors next year at their respective clubs?

Obviously on rasinacs rim

And ok when rasinac plays 11 more games more then laverie and only wins by 6 votes too become the equal winner of the comp
So.i dont get how you cant compare laverie too rasinac

Obviously on rasinacs rim

And ok when rasinac plays 11 more games more then laverie and only wins by 6 votes too become the equal winner of the comp
So.i dont get how you cant compare laverie too rasinac

Laverie is a gun also but doesn't play in the EDFL anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back