EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing strathmore will play at neutral venues for home games until Lebanese reserve is finished (which is already delayed). The council would be late to their own funeral!

But just wondering where the fairness is? Poor nick ash first season at the helm and he has to persist with travelling all over the western suburbs. Think it’s a bit harsh.

Hearing strathmore will play at neutral venues for home games until Lebanese reserve is finished (which is already delayed). The council would be late to their own funeral!

But just wondering where the fairness is? Poor nick ash first season at the helm and he has to persist with travelling all over the western suburbs. Think it’s a bit harsh.
No one is buying your BS mate.

Word around the street is that players aren’t happy with the appointment of Nick Ash. Was on the phone to a mate and he said it’s like putting a fork in a microwave at Strathmore.

More to come.
Look Marty, it’s time to stop and move on. Nick is an exceptional coach, with a brilliant character. The players at Strathmore were ecstatic at his appointment. At this point, it’s becoming embarrassing for you that you feel the need to continue to have a shot at both Nick Ash, and the club.

🤣🤣🤣

Deer Park announcing plenty of quality players signing. Would have been a worthy grand finalist against Keilor in premier league in 2023 and will give it a real shake in 2024.
Luke Goater will show how out of touch the afl world is by him not being on an AFL list with his performances in season 24.
I watched both Division 1 and Premnier grand finals and Deer Park would have flogged Strathmore.

Deer Park announcing plenty of quality players signing. Would have been a worthy grand finalist against Keilor in premier league in 2023 and will give it a real shake in 2024.
Luke Goater will show how out of touch the afl world is by him not being on an AFL list with his performances in season 24.
I watched both Division 1 and Premnier grand finals and Deer Park would have flogged Strathmore.
There was another game after that mate, Strathmore reserves go good but still a bit young to match Deer Park.

Murmurs out of Lebanon Reserve that Ben Holian could be following Brodie Holland to Maribyrnong Park.

Comes through their Northern Bullants connection in 2023.

Is this bloke for real

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deer Park will finish top 4 - confirmed
likely top 2, but we will see the close out of pre-season and transfers etc before I can confirm this
Premier div be afraid!
Afraid of yet another club splashing cash thinking that'll automatically deliver success?
Pacco and East Keilor would be a point of reference in that it isn't so easy to make the leap.

East Keilor sign former footscray player Robbie McComb. As I’ve said, EK would win the flag if it was an auction but it’s not. They’ll be lucky to play finals.

As per one of my favorite movies of all time, Miracle (one of my favorites cause I remember taking my grandson to watch it). EK are like the soviets, on paper they’re strong but they’ll fold like paper under pressure.

East Keilor sign former footscray player Robbie McComb. As I’ve said, EK would win the flag if it was an auction but it’s not. They’ll be lucky to play finals.

As per one of my favorite movies of all time, Miracle (one of my favorites cause I remember taking my grandson to watch it). EK are like the soviets, on paper they’re strong but they’ll fold like paper under pressure.
More like one flew over the cuckoo nest lead by a desperate loony

Deer Park being very strategic with their signings. Their list has all the qualities required to win Premier. Class = Goater, Connollo, Morrish, Greenwood, Dorgan,Nikolvski, Captain Spiros. Grunt & Class = Mundy, McKenzie, Greenough, Testa, Aerial Capability = Kia, WK. The balance are a combination of all three. The players mentioned all play better against good opposition and when it counts. Proof is the demolition job they did on the West Coburg in 2023. 96 point flogging despite the king hits etc.
Would not be surprised to see Quick & Smart back at Deer park before season commences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back