Preview Unofficial Essendon vs Richmond - DrEAmtime 007

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously if any of those shenanigans take place it will be absolutely mayhem.
That's what staggered me about Carlton.They were as weak as piss against Essendon.

We were the catalyst for their mid season slump last year, when they came flying out of the blocks and were 5-1-2. I can see us wiping the smiles off their faces again. Have to hand it to them though. They are a good ordinary side playing well above themselves. I doubt their gameplan will be sustainable all year, but it's certainly got their supporters up and about. They have already penciled in the brownlow and AA selections on their board.

Our midfielders need to be on guard against their designated snipers who like to take out opponents with barely legal tackles. I suppose it's a good strategy with a workmanlike midfield like theirs.

We'll be too fast and too classy in the middle. Jack looks like he is running into some form, and the backline is sticking to the structures. If we can smash them early like we did to sydney, their midfield plodders will run out of steam and their BF supporters will have the GWS preview thread up before 3 quarter time.

Richmond by 6 goals.

Your midfielders need to be on guard from being tackled legally.

Gotcha.

If that's the case, Richmond by 10 goals.

Could be because he's never fumbled. He makes good decisions and almost always finds a team mate. Not to mention he sticks his tackles and is pretty good overhead.

Plus he has played <10 games. Plenty to suggest he make it. Not just because he is hard at it and courageous.

Agree with this Madison. At the start of the season Dimma was on record saying he would be disappointed if Dea didn't play 22 games this year. Dea (like many of our other defenders) does the 1 percenters so well. Spoils, tackles, blocks etc.

With Dea coming into the side, it has allowed us to move Morris and Ellis into the midfield which helps add to our rotations. His courage is unquestionable. At the very least, I think he will become a good depth player though I can see him getting a spot in the 22 if he keeps improving and playing his role.

Also, great read Cutty - had to bite my hand to stop me laughing out loud a few times (I'm at work). Keep them coming mate!

We were the catalyst for their mid season slump last year, when they came flying out of the blocks and were 5-1-2. I can see us wiping the smiles off their faces again. Have to hand it to them though. They are a good ordinary side playing well above themselves. I doubt their gameplan will be sustainable all year, but it's certainly got their supporters up and about. They have already penciled in the brownlow and AA selections on their board.

Our midfielders need to be on guard against their designated snipers who like to take out opponents with barely legal tackles. I suppose it's a good strategy with a workmanlike midfield like theirs.

We'll be too fast and too classy in the middle. Jack looks like he is running into some form, and the backline is sticking to the structures. If we can smash them early like we did to sydney, their midfield plodders will run out of steam and their BF supporters will have the GWS preview thread up before 3 quarter time.

Richmond by 6 goals.

We improved 10 fold from last year.

We improved 10 fold from last year.

You have certainly improved from the team that almost got rolled by Norf and the Suns earlier in the year

Richmond has also improved mate, if you can't see that then you may get an unpleasant surprise come Saturday night :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back