Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved that first half, every time we had a counter attack be broke and spread with purpose, legit looked like we could score every attack.

ESR and Saka are such quality young players and are of huge importance to the team.

Wishing Auba all the best and I hope he returns healthy ASAP.

Must not get knocked out by Emery in the SF.

Loved that first half, every time we had a counter attack be broke and spread with purpose, legit looked like we could score every attack.

ESR and Saka are such quality young players and are of huge importance to the team.

Wishing Auba all the best and I hope he returns healthy ASAP.

Must not get knocked out by Emery in the SF.

I feel a bit silly doubting the “flu” diagnosis a few days ago re: Aubameyang. He played last week whilst clearly unwell and probably didn’t even know the severity of his illness. Hope he gets well ASAP, and hope this shuts down the “he doesn’t care anymore” angle.

I feel a bit silly doubting the “flu” diagnosis a few days ago re: Aubameyang. He played last week whilst clearly unwell and probably didn’t even know the severity of his illness. Hope he gets well ASAP, and hope this shuts down the “he doesn’t care anymore” angle.

Arteta said he's back home and feeling good now, so he doesn't expect it to be a long term absence.

Arteta said he's back home and feeling good now, so he doesn't expect it to be a long term absence.
I had malaria. I was very fit and healthy before. Took me at least a year to get over it. It still shows up in my blood on a test.

VAR was tough on us but that's hardly an excuse.

Us celebrating a last-minute equaliser at home against a relegation-embattled team is downright pathetic. Peak Arsenal that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lacazette did his hammy apparently

Yep he has, Arteta confirmed it. It’s easy to say in hindsight, he’s played a lot lately and perhaps could have been rested for this one.

Will likely miss the semi finals now. Which sucks for him personally, his gesture on Friday morning v Slavia Prague was one of the great sporting images I’ve seen in a long time. And stirred a fair bit of emotion from me which was a welcome change from the otherwise apathetic way I watch Arsenal lately.

I think Martinelli should start in the central role, in the absence of Lacazette and Aubameyang.

I missed the match last night but did watch the mini match this morning, seems we were pretty unlucky not to win really.

Martinelli looked lively and on a different day could have had a couple.

Real shame about Lacazette.

Typical bottlers, though the league is of little consequence at the moment. We are all or nothing in on the Europa League now.

I also love the irony of Arsenal reportedly signing up for this Super League as they celebrate hard an equaliser with a team in a relegation scrap.

I have to try get my head around we are a middle of the table team and not a top 4 team anymore...

Laccazette is a big loss... And could derail our season with Aubameyang doubtful

I remember the “let’s now focus on the league” reaction when we got beaten in the 4th round of the Cup :D

This is as good as it’s going to get. 9th/10th is where we’re at. It’s all in for the EL and who knows what means though for next season with the super league crap happening.

Arsenal have left the European Clubs Association after confirming that they will take part in a brand new European Super League.

The move has seen Gunners chief executive Vinai Venkatesham step down from his position on ECA's board with immediate effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back