Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal signed Bergkamp 24 years ago yesterday. Crazy.

Time is weird when you think about it in terms of events...

Arsenal’s last title was 15 years ago...
I was 20.

It doesn’t feel like 15 years have passed since that point in time.

Henry’s last game for Arsenal was 2012....7 years ago. 7 ******* years ago....

Just feels so odd thinking about things you can remember so clearly happening so long ago.

Time is weird when you think about it in terms of events...

Arsenal’s last title was 15 years ago...
I was 20.

It doesn’t feel like 15 years have passed since that point in time.

Henry’s last game for Arsenal was 2012....7 years ago. 7 ******* years ago....

Just feels so odd thinking about things you can remember so clearly happening so long ago.

Yeah I was in Year 12 the last time we won the league, time absolutely flies by.

I haven't seen him play but have heard he's good, seems like it will be a good get and if ornstein is tweeting about it, seems like this may get over the line.

Saliba is another one that seems like there is something in it, highly rated but still only a kid and will have to pay more than we would want to for him but I kinda hope they land him as other big name clubs are sniffing around for the kid aswell.

Umtiti is another one were linked to but i'm not sure about him with the injury concerns he seems to be carrying around and barca would have to get de ligt for this to happen which is looking less likely by the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all these players Barca are linked with, you’d think something may have to give and they sell one of their A graders.

But Umtiti to Arsenal? We’re already a few tiers below, and the gap doesn’t seem like closing anytime soon.

Tierny would be a good pick up to fill one of our massive squad holes. Still need a CB, CM and a winger, but it would be a great start.

Apparently another bid turned down that doesn't meet Celtics evaluation. Wouldn't surprise me if we miss out because we stuff around to much. Plus he has had his fair share of injuries as well.

Man just relax.

Negotiations are part of the game, if the club want him and Celtic are happy to let him go it will get done.

Man just relax.

Negotiations are part of the game, if the club want him and Celtic are happy to let him go it will get done.
Do we support the same team? Haha. Where have you been the last 5 year's?

To that the deal will hopefully be done.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I support the same team I just choose not to wallow in the pool of self pity that most Arsenal fans try to drown themselves in year in year out.

Arsenal fans are so pessimistic to the point of insanity.

“Arsenal bid for player x”

“No champions league, won’t want to come”
“No money to spend on transfer”
“No one wants to play for us”
“No longer a big club”
“Player isn’t good enough for us”
“Player x is all we can afford LOL”

It’s just so ******* tedious.

Relax, enjoy your life and until we actually sign someone just pay it little attention.

Do we support the same team? Haha. Where have you been the last 5 year's?

To that the deal will hopefully be done.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
In all honesty, last Summer, the first with Raul in charge of negotiations. We got our business done quite quickly without much fuss. Here is hoping it is the same again.

Yeah Zaha is the type of player we need as we have nothing on the wings, but I still think he's a bit of a one trick pony, not overly productive and slightly overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back