Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Conviction in the Court of public opinion is one thing, in a real court is another.

I'll wait until after that.

The messages are damning. It will not come to a conviction however, as there are no independent witness. It will be a he said v she said.

I don't know anything about the other matters, but based on this incident alone he needs to be binned.

Yeah, we gave them a sniff and they nearly took it off us. Trossard and Nketiah could've (should've) sealed it. Zinchenko had one of those 'what is he thinking?' games. Odegaard looks to be coming back to his old self. That pass to send Trossard through was sublime...

Jesus penalty? Maybe being an AFL man I just expect those to be paid. Who knows anymore.

Still, Wolves are a tricky team. In the same mold as Brentford, so a good win regardless.

Should’ve killed the game off yes, and 2-0 leads didn’t always end well towards the end of last season. Regardless got the job done and plenty of chances flowing.

I like what Trossard brings to the left 8. Very versatile footballer.

4 point lead (temporarily) and a trip to Luton mid week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be accounting for Luton tomorrow morning, however just being 5% off your game can be the difference in this league. It’s that competitive.

The trip to Villa Park this weekend makes me more nervous. I believe they have the best home record so far this season. They host City Thursday morning so Arsenal has the extra 24 hours rest, sometimes these marginal gains can be the difference. Who knows really.

A huge few days and then the third away match in a row next week at PSV, whereby we can afford to give a few players the evening off.

Wonder how heavily we will rotate the squad for this game, especially knowing we have Villa coming up.

Kiwior
White
Jorginho
Nelson
Havertz
Trossard
Eddie

To all start?

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back