Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Timber on the verge of being in tonight’s matchday squad. Amazing for him and his family. Even if he’s just in the squad for the remaining matches, that’s a fantastic milestone for him.

Arteta has said everyone is available. Cannot recall the last time Arsenal had an entirely fit/available squad at the same time. At the point now where it’s one of Nelson, Vieira, Nketiah perhaps who gets squeezed out of the bench given the numbers available.

Bournemouth are in excellent form. I think I read they would be 5th on the table in terms of points collected in 2024. After such a brilliant run this last fortnight, and crucial wins to keep the challenge alive, just absolutely cannot take anything for granted tonight. Must must win.

About time we actually had a decent bench

Yep, the levels have significantly improved in what seems a short space of time. When Timber is back in the matchday squad, it would likely be Nketiah squeezed out. Nketiah who played so many minutes in the first half of this season and started many times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much needed goal. The longer the match went on I think the deeper they sit and the pressure to break through cranks up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back