FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows 2024 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Powerless Pilot was terrible. Vanessa Hudgens was overacting and I found her character really annoying. Even Abed can't save this show. Also, did not laugh once for the entire 20 minutes.

Agree with all of this. I normally give all shows a go to see if they get better but there is no chance with this.

That is part of the reason why I am so hesitant to check it out.
Just feels super lazy to me, they could have gone a similar concept with a new name and it would be cool. Instead, they've leached the name of a strong series without really containing any of the characters that made it (which was really only Jack Bauer, plenty of decent side characters but he was the only one in it from start to end (excluding Chloe)).

Santa Clarita Diet is f**king s**t, i had hopes for it. and its not even so bad its good.

Its like IZombie without everything that makes Izombie good and really bad characters and writing. Even Olyphant cant save this show.

ruVBNe8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Bauer or bust.
Black Jauer isnt too bad. he could be good. its as predictable as 24 always was but now ads race into the protagonist.

Its too early to know if he is going to be crazy or just edgy.

I'm liking Superior Donuts. I could understand if people don't but there is enough there to keep it entertaining without being over the top silly.
The first episode was full of brilliant one liners. The second episode, not so much; but still so intriguing,

Apparently the show was recast around Franko.

Santa Clarita Diet is f**king s**t, i had hopes for it. and its not even so bad its good.

Its like IZombie without everything that makes Izombie good and really bad characters and writing. Even Olyphant cant save this show.

I kinda enjoyed it compared to the smug, letmetalkreallyfastjustlikeBuffyinthe90's, case of the week storylines of iZombie. I quit midway through season 2. Maybe you have to be a comic book person to enjoy it?

I got more laughs out of SCD.

I kinda enjoyed it compared to the smug, letmetalkreallyfastjustlikeBuffyinthe90's, case of the week storylines of iZombie. I quit midway through season 2. Maybe you have to be a comic book person to enjoy it?

I got more laughs out of SCD.

IZombie got even better in S2. but it might depend on how much you like Rob Thomas shows like Veronica Mars or Party Down.

But SCD to me was like if IZombie and Pushing Daisies had a kid with no heart or soul.

Olyphant was the only good think about SCD and still couldnt save it for me. When the wife died in the bathroom it looked more like he was laughing than crying. Without him i wouldnt of even been able to last 1 episode i made it about 4 or 5 episodes in. I herd it gets better in the 2nd half of the season but falls apart again in the final episode. might try and power through.

I liked scd. Not as good as a lot of what netflix has released, but enjoyed it enough to power through it over a few days. Timothy Oliphant definitely the best part of it. I missed justified so much watching this.

Any good?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Yes. worth watching.

Some of the contestant are very good at this. And some are really s**t.
One contestant is a former convict turn defence lawyer, so knows what he is doing
And, one pair are two kids straight out of school, and basically use the trip as a party holiday

Yes. worth watching.

Some of the contestant are very good at this. And some are really s**t.
One contestant is a former convict turn defence lawyer, so knows what he is doing
And, one pair are two kids straight out of school, and basically use the trip as a party holiday
Cool been wanting to watch it but wasn't sure. Will check it out then

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back