FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much in the way of trailers but I dig the * out its vibe.

Helps that the pilot was directed by Hiro Murai who has done some of the best mvs in the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the recommendation have been enjoying this. Feels like a few of the actors in it will make it big in Hollywood too. A lot of talent in the cast.
Anna Friel was almost unrecognizable

Tell the truth so was Harry Lloyd

Im 4 eps in, really enjoying it. Scenery and weather scenes are captivating.

I've got it lined up. Not going to have time to get into it until later in the week, but plan to smash a good bit of it. Will check back in when I do.

Just started watching animal kingdom and digging it.
I do have to say I've never seen the Australian movie so have nothing to compare it too. If you don't take that into consideration It's a good series with interesting characters. Well mainly I'm talking about the pope character.

They should just make a series with him as lead and I reckon it would do alright.

Just started watching animal kingdom and digging it.
I do have to say I've never seen the Australian movie so have nothing to compare it too. If you don't take that into consideration It's a good series with interesting characters. Well mainly I'm talking about the pope character.

They should just make a series with him as lead and I reckon it would do alright.

Is there a main thread?

Enjoying it so far...up to Ep4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back