FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching Second Chance? I am really enjoying it.

Yeah it's much better than I thought it would be going into it. Saying that, it's only 4 episodes in so there is plenty of time for it to go to s**t.

Pretty promising signs for the new Star Trek series.

Bryan Fuller (Heroes, Pushing Daisies, Hannibal) is the showrunner and co-creator, and Nicholas Meyer (writer and/or director of Star Trek II, IV and VI) is the writer and producer.

No official word on casting, though Tony Todd said he was on a shortlist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to remember a new show someone posted a trailer of but think it's gone. Had a Fargo feel to it; main male character (a detective of some sort) on top of his work building having a smoke, but think he's meant to be on leave and something comes up which sparks his interest, or something. Anyone?
Finally find out what it was: Bosch. Have hardly heard a thing about it

Finally find out what it was: Bosch. Have hardly heard a thing about it

I enjoyed it. The lead actor is awseome. Story veers a touch into commercial cliches here and there, but overall way above average.

I enjoyed it. The lead actor is awseome. Story veers a touch into commercial cliches here and there, but overall way above average.
Reasonably enjoyable.

Some absolutely cringe worthy dialogue at times. There were some points where it felt like I was watching the following.

But overall, wasn't a bad effort

Did you stick with this one Gasometer?
I'm up to ep 6 of Colony and enjoying it.....enough to keep watching to see what happens in upcoming episodes. Also up to ep 6 in Outsiders, this one is much slower in pace but will stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back