USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Pelosi’s attacker spent the day before the attack writing an insane, lengthy review of Black Adam, lambasting both critics for ragging on it and being elitists out of touch with popular sentiment, while also being highly critical of the movie (and other modern Hollywood blockbusters of its ilk) for being too woke.

The contradictions of the insane culture wars writ large (also if you go through the Twitter thread you can see that there wasn’t an aspect of these that he wasn’t riled up by).

Enjoy your hell hole of California
You’ve never been there have you, I’d bet you’ve never been to anywhere in America or outside of your own 10 kilometre radius of where ya mamma dropped you into the paediatricians mits!
You’re one colour mate, everyone else aims for rainbows, you are the most beige individual on this site!♥️😬

You’ve never been there have you, I’d bet you’ve never been to anywhere in America or outside of your own 10 kilometre radius of where ya mamma dropped you into the paediatricians mits!
You’re one colour mate, everyone else aims for rainbows, you are the most beige individual on this site!♥️😬
Yes, ten years ago now and there was homeless people everywhere. It actually shocked me. From all reports it had gotten alot worse since I was last there.
Did you skip over this post? :drunk:

'A lot of people get hit with hammers...'

This is amazing. He can't even keep his own story straight :tearsofjoy:

"I don't know why this guy's been treated differently, he's facing attempted homicide" (incredulous voice)
10 seconds later
"the left wants to send social workers. You woulda had a dead husband and a dead social worker"

How brain dead would you have to be to consume this shit unironically. Biggest cable news org in the world, scary.

This is amazing. He can't even keep his own story straight :tearsofjoy:

"I don't know why this guy's been treated differently, he's facing attempted homicide" (incredulous voice)
10 seconds later
"the left wants to send social workers. You woulda had a dead husband and a dead social worker"

How brain dead would you have to be to consume this s**t unironically. Biggest cable news org in the world, scary.
Despite the attackers posting history , still not mentioned by faux

Ive been there CC, twice actually. I can confirm it is indeed a sh*****e, bordering on 3rd world standards in a lot of parts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how many more people vote due to the SC abortion ruling, I wouldn't trust any polls right now.

Gut feeling the dems hold the house with a very, very slim margin, and are able to make up the two seats needed to overturn the filibuster in the senate.
I think the border, inflation and the economy might drive more people out.

Independents breaking massively for the GOP. It could be a high water mark for this red wave.

Also flowing into 2024 where the Senate map for the democrats does not look good at all.

Seeing Obama back on campaign stages clearly illustrates how good he is and why he got elected. Dude has serious speeching chops.
It also brings into stark relief the deficiencies of the current crop of Dem pols. Little to no charisma, especially in the ones who actually might be good at running the admin. They'd better be looking far and wide for some good candidates who can captures hearts and minds outside across the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back