VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Still should be a 20 game competition if you are going to have 21 teams.

These look like the Finals dates:
27/28 August- Finals W1
3/4 September- FInals W2
10/11 September- Finals W3
24/24 September- Grand Final

Still should be a 20 game competition if you are going to have 21 teams.

These look like the Finals dates:
27/28 August- Finals W1
3/4 September- FInals W2
10/11 September- Finals W3
24/24 September- Grand Final
You're a week late with the VFL GF. AFL GF is scheduled for 24/9 so VFL GF will be 18/9.
And yes, should be a 20 game comp. VFL reserves and even U19s always played 22. Reckon the Qld & NSW clubs will double up meaning almost all Vic clubs can play each other Vic club once.
Hopefully Tassie come in 2023 and we have 20 games over 22 rounds.

You're a week late with the VFL GF. AFL GF is scheduled for 24/9 so VFL GF will be 18/9.
And yes, should be a 20 game comp. VFL reserves and even U19s always played 22. Reckon the Qld & NSW clubs will double up meaning almost all Vic clubs can play each other Vic club once.
Hopefully Tassie come in 2023 and we have 20 games over 22 rounds.
yep, my mistake. 18/9

Willy have signed James Cousens ex 30 odd game Hawk and close to re-signing Michael Gibbons, Willy boy drafted by Carlton a few ýears ago.

Lost Charlie Dean rookie drafted by Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on the 2022 VFL fixture?

The VFLW have yet to receive their fixture when they start on February 12th.... expect a late February fixture for the VFLM but for AFL-Aligned teams you can usually figure out most of your fixtures week by week as it looks to be closely aligned yet again.

For example, I would predict for Gold Coast:
R1 - Casey Demons HOME
R2 - GWS Giants AWAY
R3 - Carlton Reserves HOME
R4 - Sandringham Zebras AWAY
R5 - Brisbane Reserves HOME
One of the Victorian teams could be replaced by a Bye or a Southport game.

Hearing VFL/VFLW Fixtures are delayed indefinitely

AFLW looking at playing some midweek games now

This is mainly due to WA border closure, Because AFL Fixtures likely to be changed it filters down to VFL as well

Watch this space and lets hope it is fixed sooner rather than later

This is mainly due to WA border closure, Because AFL Fixtures likely to be changed it filters down to VFL as well

Hope AFL fixtures are not changed! I’ve booked holidays to travel and watch my team at play. We were told we are now living with the virus not against it

Changes to afl fixture shouldn’t affect the vflw fixture from being released though?

R.I.P to footballing legend and Port Melbourne great Fred Cook. I remember seeing the crowd flock to him at a VFL game a few years back at North Port, an absolute idol in the view of many.

Clubs have received a draft fixture for VFL Mens competition don’t expect a public release until around 1-2 weeks before season starts probably Early March.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back