Game Day VFL Wildcard Round week 1 v Richmond. Sunday August 27 - Swinburne Centre (Punt Road), 12pm. Live on Ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Has AJ played too many games in seniors to be eligible next week. Not sure how it works with AFL team not playing. Will have a weakened team next week with maybe only Ryan in if he is over concussion.
I can't recall if its different if both sides are in finals contention. rather than one.

Per VFL laws and guidelines, an AFL-listed player is eligible to play for the club's VFL side in finals as long as they have played no less than six VFL games and no more than 12 AFL games.

Was never in doubt, has too much upside

reasonably had his doubters, for mine.

At 197cm he is undersized by modern standards… and today was the first time he had taken more than 3 marks in a game… and moreover look like a viable 2nd ruck option who can take a mark and kick a goal

Today was his breakout VFL game

I can't recall if its different if both sides are in finals contention. rather than one.
Clubs can apply for exemptions if they’re playing finals in the AFL.

I hope you’re coming around - he’s got excellent upside.
One swallow does not a summer make, but credit where it’s due he was very good. If he keeps that up, he has hope.

At 197cm he is undersized by modern standards… and today was the first time he had taken more than 3 marks in a game… and moreover look like a viable 2nd ruck option who can take a mark and kick a goal

Not this year. You don't want to take unnecessary risks now. Anyway, I think Kreuger as ahead of him at this stage.

Aiden Begg finished with 19 disposals, 14 hit-outs, seven tackles, six marks, and three goals.

Key forward Nathan Kreuger showed impressive skill in the forward half, finishing with four goals and 11 disposals.

Co-Captain Lachlan Tardrew was at his consistent best, finishing with 23 disposals - five of which were inside 50s.

Despite being managed, Finlay Macrae backed up his performance in Collingwood's AFL team against Essendon on Friday night. The midfielder finished with 23 disposals, six tackles, and three clearances.

Campbell Hustwaite was relentless all day, finishing with eight tackles, 18 disposals, and a goal.

Developing Ruck Oscar Steene showed promise, taking two strong contested marks inside the forward 50, both of which resulted in goals.

Forward Reef McInnes kicked three majors.

The experienced Neville Jetta finished with 20 disposals, and nine marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll challenge next season, like a few. This was his first good game in a while so ball's in his court as to what happens next.

Potential collarbone but nothing confirmed at this stage. Could be anything from minor to major
If he’s out of the sling already then it’s not a broken collarbone. Pretty certain if they thought it was broken they’d be keeping it immobilised until he got an X-ray

If he’s out of the sling already then it’s not a broken collarbone. Pretty certain if they thought it was broken they’d be keeping it immobilised until he got an X-ray
also would have been straight to the hospital. Good to see Krueger put on a good show and put some heat on our talls.

Haven’t seen it but maybe a minor AC then?

Ed top disposal getter is very;

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back