U18 Champs Victoria Metro vs South Australia, GMHBA Stadium, Sunday July 17 @ 10:30 am

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see Lemmy at FB on Jefferson. They are doing everything they can to try get him into the game. Only had the 3 disposals and a few hitouts

It’s about time. They should be making more changes than they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drury again with a clean set of heels and long kick inside 50 that results in a goal.

Ashcroft is just a class above this level, will be curious to see how he tests for endurance because he is covering the ground with ease and hardly looks like he has worked up a sweat.

I seem to recall some sort of statement made earlier this year by a well renowned draft watcher, think it was something like "2022 is SA's strongest draft crop and Victoria's weakest"?

Still perplexed as to how Scully can’t get a game in this side.

I was okay with it at the start of the Champs, especially if it meant more Keeler. But it’s a little strange now.

Play Lemmey back, play Barnett as a KPP, play Keeler in the ruck or on a wing. There’s plenty of options. They just don’t seem willing to change things up.

I was okay with it at the start of the Champs, especially if it meant more Keeler. But it’s a little strange now.

Play Lemmey back, play Barnett as a KPP, play Keeler in the ruck or on a wing. There’s plenty of options. They just don’t seem willing to change things up.
For sure. Keeler is flexible enough to play elsewhere. Foster didn’t need to play every game as the 2nd ruck either.

For sure. Keeler is flexible enough to play elsewhere. Foster didn’t need to play every game as the 2nd ruck either.

I’d be going with Lemmey at FB next week. Scully and Foster as the two talls inside 50, and Keeler rotating through CHF and ruck - keep him up the ground for a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back