U18 Champs VIC Metro v WA, 10:35 AM AEST, RSEA Park VIC

Remove this Banner Ad

:tearsofjoy: Sorry mate, It looks like it has had a rough time
Your predictions too please
I predict I will continue to get even more pessimistic about this draft class, only to regain optimism when the season is over

I predict I will continue to get even more pessimistic about this draft class, only to regain optimism when the season is over
There is a lot of afl level role players that every team needs in this class, in that way it goes deep. I can’t make it to the first game anymore (kid has rehearsals) but I might see you at the second game :thumbsu:

If the weather holds off it'll be a good day for it
09765b28cf490aa9812fc2c3993d505f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Watson putting on a show, that Weatherill goal from long range near the boundary was nice, WA getting beaten convincingly atm 65-17?

Tiers?
Allies
VM and VC
WA and SA

Smart by Caddy to put the peroxide in the hair, he certainly catches the eye.
Tholstrup in the middle seems the main man there when he goes in. Hall & Curtain more highly rated but I really like Tholstrup's game

Caleb Windsor has been good, he has risen a bit off the back of his champs performances

Koen Sanchez kicking 3 goals so far has been good

Caddy kicked 2, Logan Morris has been a good target for VM

Will Brown has been busy as has Clay Hall

Dan Curtin looks good, but has been playing most games as midfielder/defender so it's been a bit weird

VM aren't as strong as in previous years, WA seems to not be overly deep with talent this year imo.

Not really at all doesnt have his acceleration
Dan is a CHB and thats where he will play at AFL level
Bont was in the bottom 10% for acceleration at draft camp. He's actually pretty slow to get going, but his game sense means he's moving when he gets the ball so it's hard to spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back