U18 Champs U18 Championships Round 6 - Vic Country v Allies @ RSEA Park (Sun, July 9, 1:15pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it's possible to have a 3 way tie so it will be based on head to head....
Because Vic Country lost to South Australia a few weeks ago? Yeah, that'll do it.

That means Vic Metro can't win the title because they'll lose on head-to-head to the Allies even if they beat Vic Country next week. So Vic Country need to win both games this week and next otherwise the Allies win the title

Really want Allies to create history and win this game.

But geez they need to clean up their handballing. Have turned it over a few times, by missing targets completely or handballing to a team mate with an opponent right on them.

Because Vic Country lost to South Australia a few weeks ago? Yeah, that'll do it.

That means Vic Metro can't win the title because they'll lose on head-to-head to the Allies even if they beat Vic Country next week. So Vic Country need to win both games this week and next otherwise the Allies win the title
Yes, Vic Country need to win both or the Allies win the title, Vic Country looked to have the edge on Vic Metro in the trials this year, but it's very close between them, but the Allies are in the best position obviously.

Looks like the Allies are getting on top now. Looking more confident with the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rogers reminds me a little of Ben Cousins

Ethan Read is so like Dean Cox terrific kick of the footy

Ruck quality is really really high this year

McKercher BoG for me! I think he will win whatever the medal is called for player of the championships but all the allies midfielders were extremely good. Sanders, Clurry and Rogers excellent. Any of the mids, their ruck or Walter could win the best player of the carnival, they were all really good. Can't believe I was super invested in the allies winning the champs :embarrassedv1: But it was a fun team to watch and McKercher is the best Tassie prospect I have seen! Sanders not too far behind.

Why is this call so much better than the dross we get for senior matches...
Both the male and female callers for the 2 games today were of high quality, I hope they get promoted to AFL or State footy(but they probably won't as it's who you know, not what you know), they have been very professional imo

Both the male and female callers for the 2 games today were of high quality, I hope they get promoted to AFL or State footy(but they probably won't as it's who you know, not what you know), they have been very professional imo

Yup, just good old fashionwd calling of the play.

Was awesome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back