Conspiracy Theory VOTER FRAUD COMPILATION. CRIME OF THE CENTURY! * Debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing that doesn't stand up to scrutiny is the BS take you have swallowed hook, line and sinker.

I offered to run through the 60 to zip court case count myth you still cling to but you ignored the offer.

I went over this months ago.

There have been eighty (80) lawsuits filed that are relevant to the 2020 Presidential election. This is counting an original filing, plus additional appeals as one single case.

The results to date are:

a) Eleven cases have been withdrawn or consolidated. (These are not wins or losses to either side.)

b) Twenty-three cases have been stopped from proceeding (dismissed) due to legal technicalities (standing, timing, jurisdiction, etc.). These have nothing to do with the merits of the case and should also not be considered wins or losses for either side. That more than a third of the lawsuits were not allowed to proceed to an evidentiary hearing is more of an indictment that many judges appear to be afraid of opening this pandora’s box.

This leaves us with forty-six (46) lawsuits relevant to the 2020 Presidential election where a judge has ruled (or hopefully will rule) on the merits.

The results so far are:

c) Twenty-one cases are completed (adjudicated). These are where the court heard arguments, considered evidence (where applicable), and then formally ruled on statutory issues (e.g. the legality of a state’s election process), etc.

Of these:

i) Fourteen cases were WON by Trump, et al, and

ii) Seven cases were lost by Trump, et al.

d) Twenty-five cases are still active and have not yet been decided — so the ultimate winner and loser of these cases has not been determined. So, Trump (et al) have WON the majority of 2020 election cases fully heard, and then decided on the merits!

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Lawsuits.pdf

a) Withdrawn court cases can't be considered a loss? lol

b) So we just do away with established legal principles like standing, timing and jurisdiction when convenient? Righto

c) i) Trump won 14 cases - where they the oh so important ones like observers being made to stand too far away? Don't suppose any systematic fraud whatsoever was proved in any of them, by chance?

C ii) These should probably have been 'withdrawn' as well and saved everyone some time and effort

d) Make sure you keep us updated, this time for sure lol

Anyway it's clear nothing short of Biden coming out in a TV interview and confessing something along the same lines as below will convince you that the 2020 election wasn't pure as the driven snow.

Nonsense. Pretty much everyone would accept court rulings resulting from evidence and proven fraud.

Courts aren't perfect of course, but I'm unsure what other abritratry judge of validity you'd suggest employing instead. You'd be happy to just chuck out a democratic election in the biggest western country on earth on a hunch, a feeling, a vibe. Its absolutely bonkers :drunk:

Last edited:
Doing a hand count is completely different from doing a forensic audit.
If I have $18 in real money and $2 in Monopoly money it doesn’t add up to $20 just because muppets like yourself counted to 20.

Cyber Ninjas' AZ audit was forensic wasn't it?

Ballots are fake

Ah yes, how many hundreds of thousands did they find with bamboo fibers again? :tearsofjoy:

Farewell Cyber Ninjas, we hardly knew ye

Farewell Cyber Ninjas, we hardly knew ye

When does that 'two weeks' start from again?

Mad Mike at it again

300 million! I would hope this goes without saying at this point, but Mike will reveal all in 2 weeks :tearsofjoy:

Mad Mike at it again

300 million! I would hope this goes without saying at this point, but Mike will reveal all in 2 weeks :tearsofjoy:
Actually, I've never seen Lebbo and a pillow in the same room at the same time.
It all makes sense!

Mad Mike at it again

Not even Hitler or Stalin could muster numbers like that in prison.
Only in America, only with Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason why the public hasn’t seen the blatant election fraud is because no one has had standing according to the US Supreme Court 😂

Well, things are starting to get real.

Oh man, you're so lacking in self awareness.

You've been saying things are about to happen for well over a year. And none of them have. Interpreting the Save America Rally as anything more than a grift is laughable, or dare I say it again, purely gullible.

Sure, mate. A Q enthusiast who fully subscribed to this devolution nonsense from day dot, hadn't heard of one of the most high profile proponents of it.

Sounds legit.
Besides that post in October saying that I followed Patel Patriot I didn’t notice their stuff on Telegram until just before Christmas. Not that I have to justify myself to someone that supports election fraud as long as that person you dislike loses.

Not sure if this is a joke thread or Lebbo genuinely believes the BS

My fave bit in all this is that freak show lawyer for Trump Sydney Powell when facing charges claimed that "no reasonable person would believe" her lies and carry on

Election fraud Believers are the equivalent of those taken in by Nigerian scammers

Feel sorry for you but also feel you're a dumb as fck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back