VRC Derby/Mackinnon Stakes Day 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

She's been a bitch to catch but if you were loyal you would've got your cash back this prep on Politeness. Deserved win IMO.

They don't need to be pregnant...:oops:

Mrs KP wanted to back the grey in the next. 'I'm not sure which one you mean' The one with the red silks...'The clerk of the course?' Is that what it's called?

*facepalm
I'd say send her back to the kitchen but that's a terrible idea.

She's been a bitch to catch but if you were loyal you would've got your cash back this prep on Politeness. Deserved win IMO.

Not when it runs me down! :mad:

:(:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get out stakes now!

Taking a Trifecta in the last and also backed every one of them E/W for different amounts as everyone in the house wants to be on a horse.... :rolleyes: :cool:

1/6/7/14.

No more bets till Tuesday now after this and while only backing 1 winner today so far and getting 1 Quinella at 72-1 i am still well up which is good for a day like Derby day with a few place collects along the day as well.

If only blardy Fenway won the last. :cool: :cry::cry:

At least you got a run for your money - I was chips in her last effort :$

Always have to forgive a decent horse for 1 bad run.

She was in season to apparently so excuses were there, most of the time it just gives you better odds for next time like it did today at 35-1 but she just missed.

They don't need to be pregnant...:oops:

Mrs KP wanted to back the grey in the next. 'I'm not sure which one you mean' The one with the red silks...'The clerk of the course?' Is that what it's called?

*facepalm
Last week Mrs Lenny was watching when they went around in the ring with odds, jockey, weight etc on screen and says "how is that horse only 57kg, I thought they weighed heaps" :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back