WADA to appeal AFL Tribunal's Essendon ruling

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce and Martin Hardie have gone pretty quiet since March 31, 2015, in the main.

As opposed to Richard Ings who since the Bec Wilson interview has gone full throttle on twitter - 'I do feel at a slight disadvantage in these issues. I have actually sat through several CAS hearings, & approved strategy for several more' e.g.

Interesting that you should say this.

My husband went to ACT Legal Aid about how my son's draft medical records were falsified plus more. ACT Legal Aid said that whistle blowers never prosper and it is pointless to fight AFL because they will lie. He also said FOIs are not worth the paper they are printed on.

He said my son would be better off playing social touch football like himself and focus on his studies because he won't win against them. He said it is probably best that he doesn't seek employment in Victoria. A very well known journo said the same thing about employment prospects for him in Victoria after he finishes studies. She said 'these people are powerful'.

Please tell me about the whister blower laws that protect innocent people in Australian sport -- and are worth a spit.
I can add a few stories, but as you say, why bother.

Quoting New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft on Deflate Gate
"I have two options — I can end it or extend it," Kraft said. "At no time should the agenda of one team outweigh the collective good of the 32."
Something to think about James.

Quoting New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft on Deflate Gate
"I have two options — I can end it or extend it," Kraft said. "At no time should the agenda of one team outweigh the collective good of the 32."
Something to think about James.

And the players union.

It's laughable, that on one hand they are outraged that EFC cannot prove what was injected into the players, yet on the other are appalled that WADA chose to take this to appeal.

What about the other athletes, that drive to get better without injections?

The union is a sabre tooth tiger.

How do you mean? Like, extinct? Or with really massive teeth? Or stripey?

Should I say dodo bird?

My thought is they are try hards, but totally miss the point.

The only reason the AFL panders to them is the constant need to keep the players happy, to not take action against the league for restrictions on earnings.

Interesting that you should say this.

My husband went to ACT Legal Aid about how my son's draft medical records were falsified plus more. ACT Legal Aid said that whistle blowers never prosper and it is pointless to fight AFL because they will lie. He also said FOIs are not worth the paper they are printed on.

He said my son would be better off playing social touch football like himself and focus on his studies because he won't win against them. He said it is probably best that he doesn't seek employment in Victoria. A very well known journo said the same thing about employment prospects for him in Victoria after he finishes studies. She said 'these people are powerful'.

Please tell me about the whister blower laws that protect innocent people in Australian sport -- and are worth a spit.

I find the need to ask you to elaborate on your experience. What records were falsified and why?

I find the need to ask you to elaborate on your experience. What records were falsified and why?

If you check the history it will save a lot of everyone's time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He advised asada on this case, wouldn't that proclude him? Or is it only those that actually represented them in court?
No wrote the rule book I know that much. So much pain coming up for the Dons.

For those playing at home.

Dr. Richard Young, Member of the WADA Foundation Board, lead draftsman of the WADA World Anti-Doping Code, US Anti-Doping Agency lead attorney and representative in doping cases against Tour de France winner Floyd Landis, Marion Jones, and other gold medal winners involved in the BALCO doping scandal.

His full bio is ******* impressive!

This is the guy. Dons would be packing themselves. There will be no pulled punches.

For those playing at home.

Dr. Richard Young, Member of the WADA Foundation Board, lead draftsman of the WADA World Anti-Doping Code, US Anti-Doping Agency lead attorney and representative in doping cases against Tour de France winner Floyd Landis, Marion Jones, and other gold medal winners involved in the BALCO doping scandal.

His full bio is ******* impressive!

This is the guy. Dons would be packing themselves. There will be no pulled punches.
Did also cast an eye over the original SCN's issued to the players so has a fair understanding of the case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back