Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

[/QUOTE]
If Israel have committed fifty times more war crimes, shouldn’t they be mentioned fifty times more often?

And thats before we even get to the apartheid etc.
I like how you mention things that haven’t been proven and may never will, ahh that’s right someone mentioned plausible lol.

If Israel have committed fifty times more war crimes, shouldn’t they be mentioned fifty times more often?

And thats before we even get to the apartheid etc.

And yet more whataboutisms about Israeli war crimes when the discussion is about the US providing Iron Dome which prevents Israeli civilians being killed.

Why don't you just say you believe Israeli civilians deserve what is coming to them from Iran/Hezbollah/Hamas attacks? Must really annoy you when the US helps Israel defend against them, especially when your only argument is whataboutisms.

And yet more whataboutisms about Israeli war crimes when the discussion is about the US providing Iron Dome which prevents Israeli civilians being killed.

Why don't you just say you believe Israeli civilians deserve what is coming to them from Iran/Hezbollah/Hamas attacks? Must really annoy you when the US helps Israel defend against them, especially when your only argument is whataboutisms.

People in Iron Domes shouldn’t blow up hospitals. Or schools. Or refugee camps. Or embassies.

The discussion was simply about US supplying Israel with Iron Dome as military aid to protect civilians being a good thing. Other posters want it withdrawn and israel to wait for budgets to be passed in parliament and the US to agree a deal for Israel to purchase Iron Dome.
You've been informed in this thread that Israel doesn't have to wait for a budget to be passed as parliament is in a state of war and you've been shown that they have enough money to buy thousands of tonnes of bombs from USA. To continue 'arguing' that forcing them to pay for Iron Dome would mean the end of Iron Dome (an established system with a stock of missiles that can continue operating in the meantime) and increased civilian harm is either trolling or stupidity.

...the Genocide of Palestinian Christians was occuring for years now.
This is a crime forum - if there are crimes being commited, why not start a thread? This is a thread about war crimes currently being commited by Hamas and Israel in a specific conflict.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a crime forum - if there are crimes being commited, why not start a thread? This is a thread about war crimes currently being commited by Hamas and Israel in a specific conflict.

Because it fits in perfectly with what is going on now.

The genocide is part of the Hamas conflict.

They want to wipe the Jews and the Christians out of their regions.

Given the Christian population has gone from 15% to 2% and dropping I'd say if genocide was the Israeli's goal then they should take a leaf out of the Palestinians play book as they have almost completed their goals.

Because it fits in perfectly with what is going on now.

The genocide is part of the Hamas conflict.

They want to wipe the Jews and the Christians out of their regions.

Given the Christian population has gone from 15% to 2% and dropping I'd say if genocide was the Israeli's goal then they should take a leaf out of the Palestinians play book as they have almost completed their goals.
No, it doesn't fit this thread at all. This is a thread about atrocities commited by Hamas and the subsequent invasion of Gaza and associated war crimes. It's a space for links and discussion of this conflict and the war crimes. You are just making random assertions about Palestinians killing Christians which may or may not be true, I have no idea, with no references, no links, nothing, in a thread about a different topic. You have not provided any information on who is killing who, for example, just sweeping generalisations. Your input on the matter would be better directed into a dedicated thread, backed up by links to reliable specific information.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't fit this thread at all. This is a thread about atroicites commited by Hams and the subsequent invaseion of Gaza and associsted war crimes. It's a space for links and discussion of this conflict and the war crimes. You are just making random assertios about Palestinians killing Christians which may or may not be true, I have no idea, with no references, no links, nothing, in a thread about a different topic. You have not provided any information on who is killing who, for example, just sweeping generalisations. Your input on the matetr would be better directed into a dediacted thread, backed up by links to reliable specific information.

As you said. You have no idea.

But I have to ask, have you pulled up all the people who have mentioned anything pre-Ocotber 7?

Seems your line of reasoning is anything pre that date has no relation to the combatants and the current conflict.

As you said. You have no idea.

But I have to ask, have you pulled up all the people who have mentioned anything pre-Ocotber 7?

Seems your line of reasoning is anything pre that date has no relation to the combatants and the current conflict.
1) In my experience, going back to 1967, then 1945, then 1918, then... Never gets anywhere, plenty of atrocities, crimes, and otherwise shithouse behaviour on both sides and 2) that seems to me like a geopolitical history discussion.

Why are you reluctant to start a separate thread?

1) In my experience, going back to 1967, then 1945, then 1918, then... Never gets anywhere, plenty of atrocities, crimes, and otherwise shithouse behaviour on both sides and 2) that seems to me like a geopolitical history discussion.

Why are you reluctant to start a separate thread?

I don't need to start a thread.

Just need to point out the hypocrisy and the politicisation of what's going on.

Have you not noticed how there's constant reference to Israel as far right political, yet no mention of Hamas being the darlings of the far left?

Look at who is turning out to the Pro-Palestine protests...

Hamas being the darlings of the far left?

um.

I think you'll find people are supporting the Palestinian peoples right to self-determination and not being the victims of genocide.

Not Hamas.

I get that you find it easier to just use Hamas to cover all of them so you don't have to think too hard about what Israel is doing to the civilian population of Gaza.

um.

I think you'll find people are supporting the Palestinian peoples right to self-determination and not being the victims of genocide.

Not Hamas.

I get that you find it easier to just use Hamas to cover all of them so you don't have to think too hard about what Israel is doing to the civilian population of Gaza.

So self determination to commit genocide themselves then.

That's not just been Hamas goals though.

The first massacre in the Lebanese Civil was when Palestinians massacred a whole town of Lebanese Maronite Christians.

Hamas didn't exist then.

So self determination to commit genocide themselves then.

That's not just been Hamas goals though.

The first massacre in the Lebanese Civil was when Palestinians massacred a whole town of Lebanese Maronite Christians.

Hamas didn't exist then.

So pretty much this then. All Palestinians are genocidal terrorists and deserve what they're getting.

So pretty much this then. All Palestinians are genocidal terrorists and deserve what they're getting.

Let's frame that thought shall we. Hamas had and has a platform of total genocide of Israel. They were voted into power in 2006 on that platform. No attempt has been made for genuine democracy since. 70% support the Oct 7 murders and Hamas still has popular support at that level.

So yes the vast majority are genocidal terrorists if you want to call it

Let's frame that thought shall we. Hamas had and has a platform of total genocide of Israel. They were voted into power in 2006 on that platform. No attempt has been made for genuine democracy since. 70% support the Oct 7 murders and Hamas still has popular support at that level.

So yes the vast majority are genocidal terrorists if you want to call it

Israel have killed about 40x more civilians than Hamas. They done this by dropping bombs on hospitals, refugee camps and schools.

So Israel are 40x more genocidal than Hamas.

Israel are also the occupying force, an apartheid regime. Land theft and settler terrorism.

All of which you turn a blind eye to.

Israel have killed about 40x more civilians than Hamas. They done this by dropping bombs on hospitals, refugee camps and schools.

So Israel are 40x more genocidal than Hamas.

Israel are also the occupying force, an apartheid regime. Land theft and settler terrorism.

All of which you turn a blind eye to.

Quite the contrary I've explained my position. Israel build walls to avoid being killed....you know like on Oct 7. 1300 were killed and they've decided to kick the crap out the people (the murders) and those that support the murders. That is where we differ..I call that a natural consequence of murdering and taking hostages and cheering them on as they do.

The place you say is 'occupied' had 100% settlors leave on 2005 to gift the land back to Palestinians on the pretext they would then be left alone. They can't do that though..They can't help be murderous genocidal lunatics.

So Israel has now destroyed everything in sight so that, if they end up staying, the genocidal horde will be distracted by rebuilding rather than building tunnels and making rockets. Karma

Remove this Banner Ad

Back