Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I have answered multiple times.
Sorry, I must have my lines crossed. For clarity, simple Yes/No answers:

Would you make "sure my soldiers receive as lower [sic] casualties as possible", even if that requires committing war crimes?

What if you had to choose between saving 100 civilians, saving 100 of your soldiers, or pulling out and pursuing a different strategy?

Sorry, I must have my lines crossed. For clarity, simple Yes/No answers:

Would you make "sure my soldiers receive as lower [sic] casualties as possible", even if that requires committing war crimes?

What if you had to choose between saving 100 civilians, saving 100 of your soldiers, or pulling out and pursuing a different strategy?

I'm saving my soldiers.

I'm employing the strategy that limits their loses.

To emphasise just how utterly stupid the argument is to withdraw Iron Dome military aid agreement here is an article on what Israel's defense system composes of

One will note that medium & long range defense systems are developed, funded and built in Israel. These cost many times more magnitude than Iron Dome.

Anyone suggesting that ID aid be withdrawn is making excuses for allowing Israeli civilians to be attacked plain and simple.

Analysis of the attack shows few countries would have been able to defend against it and had it succeeded civilian deaths would have been unprecedented for a single attack and caused a potentially uncontrollable escalation.

Just the single attack cost Israel $1 billion plus in one night to defend against.

To emphasise just how utterly stupid the argument is to withdraw Iron Dome military aid agreement here is an article on what Israel's defense system composes of

One will note that medium & long range defense systems are developed, funded and built in Israel. These cost many times more magnitude than Iron Dome.

Anyone suggesting that ID aid be withdrawn is making excuses for allowing Israeli civilians to be attacked plain and simple.

Analysis of the attack shows few countries would have been able to defend against it and had it succeeded civilian deaths would have been unprecedented for a single attack and caused a potentially uncontrollable escalation.

It’s strange how you can overlook the thousands of bombs recently dropped on densely populated Gaza, and pretend there might have been unprecedented deaths a few miles away.

It’s strange how you can overlook the thousands of bombs recently dropped on densely populated Gaza, and pretend there might have been unprecedented deaths a few miles away.

It's strange you go for a false whataboutism instead of actually responding to the issue at hand.

The issue at hand is war crimes.

Yes, I would say that my post about 185 suicide drones, 110 surface missiles and 36 cruise missiles all being fired on one night by Houthis, Hezbollah, Syria & Iran at Israel constitutes a war crime and a very serious one. A reasonable person would also say such an attack is possibly genocidal in nature. Your silence on it though is telling.
Israel has done heaps more of those than any of their neighbours.
So instead of addressing the issue at hand you deflect with a whataboutism. In other words you cannot condemn the attack despite it being genocidal in nature. '

I am 95000% certain if Israel fired 110 surface missiles, 36 cruise missiles and 185 suicide drones in one night at Palestine your response would be completely different. We get it - you don't value the life of Israelis.

Why do you keep trying to deflect from that?

You should find a job as a comedian. I post about a war crime, you ignore the content of that post and deflect with a whatboutism and apparently I'm the one deflecting!

It's kind of like Adolf Hitler complaining about anti semitism and Jewish rights.

You are claiming Hamas don't slaughter citizens in Gaza? Amnesty say it's a regular occurrence. You might want to look into how many Gazans are killed by failed rocket attacks in normal times where a few are fired here and there.

Happily chalking off Hamas murder
of Gazans to Israel certainly is a tactic..
Hamas kill way more of their own people with their failed rockets than they kill Israelis. Hamas is a horrible terrorist organization that needs to be wiped out for the sake of both Israelis and Palestinians. They are the true genocidal regime, they just aren't very good at genocide fortunately.

Can you imagine how many war crimes Hamas commit if they actually bothered to investigate their own war crimes like real governing bodies do? Could they justify any of the tens of thousands of rockets they fire? Each one would be a warcrime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamas kill way more of their own people with their failed rockets than they kill Israelis. Hamas is a horrible terrorist organization that needs to be wiped out for the sake of both Israelis and Palestinians. They are the true genocidal regime, they just aren't very good at genocide fortunately.

Can you imagine how many war crimes Hamas commit if they actually bothered to investigate their own war crimes like real governing bodies do? Could they justify any of the tens of thousands of rockets they fire? Each one would be a warcrime.

Israel kill more people than all their neighbours combined. Have done for decades.

What is the point of this?

Wow.

You don't believe the families of the victims of the Ah-Ahli failed rocket attack deserve justice? By simply writing off those deaths to Israel this ensures they will never receive justice or prevent a similar event happening again.

Just as an example the last clash before Oct 7 in Aug 2022 after which a truce was declared saw 22 Gazan residents killed by Israeli military action and 14 killed by rocket misfires:

View attachment 196203321

if you scale up that to the current war you're looking at thousands of deaths caused by Palestinian rockets in Gaza. And they regularly fall within Gaza, that much is not in doubt. What you or I won't hear is how many Gazan civilians are killed by them.

In general 20% of all rockets fired from Gaza on average fall short and impact in Gaza itself. With 15,000 rockets fired since Oct 7 there is no telling what the fatality count is.
The horror
'21 civilians treated for anxiety'

Also wiki is no good as a source

Israel kill more people than all their neighbours combined. Have done for decades.
Thank god for the iron dome. It's not for lack of trying that Hamas haven't killed more people. I think very few actions that Hamas take wouldn't be considered war crimes. Israel is a proper country so they do have to justify all their targets.

Israel like every single country that has gone to war will commit some war crimes, those should be punished, but for some reason Israel is the only military that some people care about when it comes to war crimes. Why is that?

Yes, I would say that my post about 185 suicide drones, 110 surface missiles and 36 cruise missiles all being fired on one night by Houthis, Hezbollah, Syria & Iran at Israel constitutes a war crime and a very serious one. A reasonable person would also say such an attack is possibly genocidal in nature.
I don't think launching missiles that get shot down with zero/low civilian casualties is a war crime - the only target hit AFAIK is a military base. But you're otherwise correct in that if Israel launched those into a civilian population and killed tens or hundreds of civilians, that would be a war crime.

I don't think launching missiles that get shot down with zero/low civilian casualties is a war crime - the only target hit AFAIK is a military base. But you're otherwise correct in that if Israel launched those into a civilian population and killed tens or hundreds of civilians, that would be a war crime.

War Crimes don't work that way. Attempting to murder civilians en masse in one large coordinated attack is a war crime regardless of whether the attack failed or not.

Thank god for the iron dome. It's not for lack of trying that Hamas haven't killed more people. I think very few actions that Hamas take wouldn't be considered war crimes. Israel is a proper country so they do have to justify all their targets.

Israel like every single country that has gone to war will commit some war crimes, those should be punished, but for some reason Israel is the only military that some people care about when it comes to war crimes. Why is that?

Israel were still killing more than their neighbours before Iron Dome was built.

You guys are really good at it ignoring history and timelines.

Yes, I would say that my post about 185 suicide drones, 110 surface missiles and 36 cruise missiles all being fired on one night by Houthis, Hezbollah, Syria & Iran at Israel constitutes a war crime and a very serious one. A reasonable person would also say such an attack is possibly genocidal in nature. Your silence on it though is telling.

So instead of addressing the issue at hand you deflect with a whataboutism. In other words you cannot condemn the attack despite it being genocidal in nature. '

I am 95000% certain if Israel fired 110 surface missiles, 36 cruise missiles and 185 suicide drones in one night at Palestine your response would be completely different. We get it - you don't value the life of Israelis.

You should find a job as a comedian. I post about a war crime, you ignore the content of that post and deflect with a whatboutism and apparently I'm the one deflecting!

It's kind of like Adolf Hitler complaining about anti semitism and Jewish rights.
In fairness the reply by Iran was to save face. They used the slowest arsenal in their stockpile and it was easily dealt with. Iran even advertised that it was coming.

War Crimes don't work that way. Attempting to murder civilians en masse in one large coordinated attack is a war crime regardless of whether the attack failed or not.
It's not evident from what I've read they were targeting civilians. The one target hit was a military base.

Israel's actions themselves are understandable to a reasonable minded person.

It is the proportionality of response where Israel have committed serious war crimes and have shown serious problems within their armed forces. A reasonable person cannot say Israel's response is in proportion to the threat. It has gone too far with not enough effort to protect innocent civilians. For that Israel must pay so we never see a repeat of what we are seeing again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back