Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

The International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity over the October 7 attacks on Israel and the subsequent war in Gaza, the court’s chief prosecutor Karim Khan told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview on Monday.

Khan said the ICC is also seeking warrants for Israel’s Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, as well as two other top Hamas leaders — Mohammed Diab Ibrahim al-Masri, the leader of the Al Qassem Brigades and better known as Mohammed Deif, and Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas’ political leader.

Khan said the charges against Sinwar, Haniyeh and al-Masri include “extermination, murder, taking of hostages, rape and sexual assault in detention.”

The charges against Netanyahu and Gallant include “causing extermination, causing starvation as a method of war, including the denial of humanitarian relief supplies, deliberately targeting civilians in conflict,” Khan told Amanpour.

Khan said the charges against Sinwar, Haniyeh and al-Masri include “extermination, murder, taking of hostages, rape and sexual assault in detention.”

The charges against Netanyahu and Gallant include “causing extermination, causing starvation as a method of war, including the denial of humanitarian relief supplies, deliberately targeting civilians in conflict,” Khan told Amanpour.

Interestingly, although not a war criminal, Khan's brother is a convicted child molester, who served on a panel investigating "Group-based child sexual exploitation characteristics of offending".

Lol
ICC gets everyone on the same page.
Netanyahu calls it a 'disgrace',
Biden says it's 'outrageous' and Hamas says
it 'equates the victim with the executioner'.

Unfortunately you can put a line through Palestine,place is doomed.

This is just the best news for a Monday ever!!!
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Very good work by the ICC with arrest warrants on both sides of the war. This means they can't be accused of interfering with an ongoing war as they are dishing out arrest warrants to both parties. I do find it disappointing that Iran's supreme leadership wasn't included in this as they are the main drivers behind Hamas' war and launched a large scale attack on Israel themselves.

This puts the onus to stop this war on both sides meaning no side can have complaints about arrest warrants against their leaders. The ICC actually has jurisdiction in Gaza as Palestine are a signatory to the ICC. Meaning once a warrant is issued it is legal for international authoriteis to go into Gaza and arrest Sinwar themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly, although not a war criminal, Khan's brother is a convicted child molester, who served on a panel investigating "Group-based child sexual exploitation characteristics of offending".

Totally irrelevant here and also implies Khan is guilty by association which is nonsense.

Russians said the same thing after Putin & his child commissioner said exactly when they themselves hand an international arrest warrant kidnapping Ukranian children against their guardian's will issued in their name.

Very good work by the ICC with arrest warrants on both sides of the war. This means they can't be accused of interfering with an ongoing war as they are dishing out arrest warrants to both parties. I do find it disappointing that Iran's supreme leadership wasn't included in this as they are the main drivers behind Hamas' war and launched a large scale attack on Israel themselves.

This puts the onus to stop this war on both sides meaning no side can have complaints about arrest warrants against their leaders. The ICC actually has jurisdiction in Gaza as Palestine are a signatory to the ICC. Meaning once a warrant is issued it is legal for international authoriteis to go into Gaza and arrest Sinwar themselves.

I've been trying to find out where Haniyeh is now, last I saw he was trying to find a new home out of Qatar. He might even be the first one they end up grabbing, if the warrants are issued.

I've been trying to find out where Haniyeh is now, last I saw he was trying to find a new home out of Qatar. He might even be the first one they end up grabbing, if the warrants are issued.

Assume he still is in Qatar. Who are not a party to the Rome Statute so have no obligation to turn him in.

Totally irrelevant here and also implies Khan is guilty by association which is nonsense.

Russians said the same thing after Putin & his child commissioner said exactly when they themselves hand an international arrest warrant kidnapping Ukranian children against their guardian's will issued in their name.

His brother abuses his position to touch kids. We are in the crime thread.
Not sure how you make the inference that he is guilty by association?

Also not sure why the letter from us senators gained more traction than the calling of a missile strike on the icc…

How does university protests get more traction in the Western media than the IDF blowing up universities in Gaza?

I love how you are first to cry “what aboutism” but the first to resort to it.

I’d imagine because Monash Clayton is not a recruitment and training centre for Hamas bombmakers?

Zionists are well known for imagining things.

It would be appreciated if you can stop derailing a thread on the crime board with your useless posts.

I would be glad to give you an update on your board but someone seems to have excluded me again. Either that or I am imagining it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back