Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I really haven't paid any attention to the ICC warrant application. I do recall hearing that there was an overwhelming amount of evidence. Is there a warrant application for Bibi's arrest being made for the charge of genocide? All i can find is cricket news.

Say it takes 10 years, and the ICJ makes a ruling that it is a genocide.

Do you self reflect at all the things you've posted? Do all your 'compassionate' friends in the IDF reflect on their actions?

It would put them in the same category as some other pretty reprehensible regimes.

Never Again*, right?

*Except when it's us doing it.

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

For the benefit of the thread

The purveyors of justice that the ICC are have not applied for a warrant for Netanyau's arrest for genocide.

It doesn't matter that much. ICC is just making formal what the world already knows.

Thank you for confirming that the democratically elected head of state of Israel has formally not committed genocide as the world already knows.

As much as I hate Netanyahu it would appear that the charges he is facing are really defensible.

I really haven't paid any attention to the ICC warrant application. I do recall hearing that there was an overwhelming amount of evidence. Is there a warrant application for Bibi's arrest being made for the charge of genocide? All i can find is cricket news.
He isn't being charged with genocide in the ICC application. edit I didn't see you were asking this sarcastically, nevermind

ICJ Gaza ruling: Israel was ordered to halt its Rafah offensive and open crossing for aid​

• The ICJ ordered Israel to halt its military assault in Rafah
  • It ordered Israel to open the Rafah crossing between Egypt and Gaza to allow in humanitarian aid
  • Israel must also provide access to Gaza for investigators
  • It must report back on its progress within one month
  • The order was adopted by 15 judges in a 13-2 vote, with Israel and Uganda opposed
  • Israel called the allegations false and outrageous
  • The ICJ has no power to enforce its ruling
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/icj-live-court-rule-israels-offensive-gaza-2024-05-24/

ICJ Gaza ruling: Israel was ordered to halt its Rafah offensive and open crossing for aid​

• The ICJ ordered Israel to halt its military assault in Rafah
  • It ordered Israel to open the Rafah crossing between Egypt and Gaza to allow in humanitarian aid
  • Israel must also provide access to Gaza for investigators
  • It must report back on its progress within one month
  • The order was adopted by 15 judges in a 13-2 vote, with Israel and Uganda opposed
  • Israel called the allegations false and outrageous
  • The ICJ has no power to enforce its ruling
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/icj-live-court-rule-israels-offensive-gaza-2024-05-24/

Uganda opposing? Weird.

Kerem Shalom aid crossing has been reopened for the 3rd time.

Last time Hamas attacked it just after reopening following it being razed on Oct 7 during cease fire negotiations in Cairo between Israel & Hamas mediated by Egypt.

Israeli air strike kills dozens in Rafah's Tel Al-Sultan neighbourhood designated for displaced people​

• Israeli air strikes have killed at least 35 Palestinians and wounded dozens in an area in the southern Gazan city of Rafah designated for the displaced, Palestinian officials said.
  • The Palestinian Red Crescent Society said the death toll was likely to rise as search and rescue efforts continued in Rafah's Tal al-Sultan neighbourhood about 2 kilometres north-west of the city centre.
  • The air strike was reported hours after Hamas fired a barrage of rockets from Gaza for the first time in months.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05...-gaza-hamas-fires-rockets-to-israel/103895778

Israeli air strike kills dozens in Rafah's Tel Al-Sultan neighbourhood designated for displaced people​

• Israeli air strikes have killed at least 35 Palestinians and wounded dozens in an area in the southern Gazan city of Rafah designated for the displaced, Palestinian officials said.
  • The Palestinian Red Crescent Society said the death toll was likely to rise as search and rescue efforts continued in Rafah's Tal al-Sultan neighbourhood about 2 kilometres north-west of the city centre.
  • The air strike was reported hours after Hamas fired a barrage of rockets from Gaza for the first time in months.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05...-gaza-hamas-fires-rockets-to-israel/103895778

Was the rocket attack fired from Rafah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't rockets self defence? Israel keeps claiming they are.

Israel: Drops thousands of bombs on Gaza
Hamas: Fires 8 rockets back

Israel:

How Dare You Greta GIF

Israel: Drops thousands of bombs on Gaza
Hamas: Fires 8 rockets back

Israel:

How Dare You Greta GIF
You seem to care about warcrimes, but weirdly minimize Hamas warcrimes. Every such rocket they fire into Israel is a warcrime. That's not true for Israel when they bomb Hamas.

You seem to care about warcrimes, but weirdly minimize Hamas warcrimes. Every such rocket they fire into Israel is a warcrime. That's not true for Israel when they bomb Hamas.

Do I?

I've said from the very outset I consider Hamas to be a terrorist organisation and that I'm more than happy for anyone (including Hamas members) who've committed war crimes to be charged with such.

The reason I don't repeat it ad nauseum is that everyone just nods and goes 'yep we all agree'. It's the pro-Israeli war crimes side that seems to keep having issues when the same standard is applied to Israel.

Ah right, so it's a war but only one side can use weapons?
Do you honestly not know the first thing about this conflict or are you just pretending to be ignorant? You think there is no difference between a targeted airstrike on a legitimate military target vs indiscriminate bombing with no military target?

If Israel just shot random rockets into Gaza they would all be war crimes. If the strikes they do are targeted and have a military purpose, it's not a warcrime.

Do you honestly not know the first thing about this conflict or are you just pretending to be ignorant? You think there is no difference between a targeted airstrike on a legitimate military target vs indiscriminate bombing with no military target?

If Israel just shot random rockets into Gaza they would all be war crimes. If the strikes they do are targeted and have a military purpose, it's not a warcrime.

Israel just bombed refugees in tents, and you still think it's a legitimate military target?

Israel just bombed refugees in tents, and you still think it's a legitimate military target?
It's very possible that it wasn't a war crime. It's also possible it was. We don't know enough about it and I am sure it will be investigated. But civilians being killed doesn't make something a war crime by default... If you are going to be in the thread you should probably know something about war crimes.

It's very possible that it wasn't a war crime. It's also possible it was. We don't know enough about it and I am sure it will be investigated. But civilians being killed doesn't make something a war crime by default... If you are going to be in the thread you should probably know something about war crimes.

If you are going to be in the thread, you should read up on the United Nation resolutions Israel have ignored for decades, the ICJ genocide case and the recent ICJ rulings that Israel keep ignoring.

If you are going to be in the thread, you should read up on the United Nation resolutions Israel have ignored for decades, the ICJ genocide case and the recent ICJ rulings that Israel keep ignoring.
What the same united nations that watched 400 thousand Rwandan’s murdered right in front of them, that weak as piss organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back