Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you think is more likely: someone like Tredrea, who lost his job and the initial trial over it because of his deeply held beliefs* would fall prey to someone like Koch or that he is being politic in public?

*regardless of what you think about those beliefs.
Good point.

He's right it is on the players, they only seem to come out motivated and breathing fire when they know daddy is under pressure. It's flipping weird. This is a club problem, we all know Ken is a buffoon but the players have grown comfortable knowing those types of efforts can go without accountability.

What do you think is more likely: someone like Tredrea, who lost his job and the initial trial over it because of his deeply held beliefs* would fall prey to someone like Koch or that he is being politic in public?

*regardless of what you think about those beliefs.
According to Ch 9 and the courts, he didn't lose his job because of his beliefs, he lost it because he wasn't good at it...

Worth a listen. Tredders responds to Caro’s comments.

Is that link to the 5AA podcast on Timmy's show?

I had a listen to that and was disappointed he didn't call out the constant lowering of expectations for Ken.

It's very hard for him to do though without creating a headline about "Tredders gunning for Ken".

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Warren, you are activated.

terminator GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to listen in but what I heard was pretty mild. Did he say anything powerful?

I didn't listen to AA.

Nobody says what they think.

Warren will be like a wasp embryo and eat these guys from the inside out.

I tried to listen in but what I heard was pretty mild. Did he say anything powerful?
Nothing directly but you can tell by his tone and how he speaks that there is no love lost for Ken.

He even reflected on his statements from last year which is a clever way of expressing Hinkley's term is untenable.

Josh Carr isn't showing anything to get my vote either...we are in trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back