Media Wayne's-World - Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still waiting for my first drink in nine months... Please be descriptive and tell me what it tastes like. Alcohol that is not being gif slapped.
I have hot chocolate.... Sad little me x
Jack's an amicable guy... He makes used to make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
You are a ********!!! More of a big call asking you to perform... Anywhere!!!
Ellipses? Dear God, it's spreading!

Of course it is ..........it's the future, just you old types that refuse to change

Gotta get up with the modern posting styles, jargon and sports thinking ;)
It reminds me of the wheelchair kid from Malcolm in the Middle.

My... name... is... Stevie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diary Entry #4

Another day where I tried to do good for the SFA and my club ......another day where I was again bullied by the big bad boys NaturalDisaster and Elton Johns Wig .....this makes me sad, because I am a good person

But a new bad man also made himself known Rodney Dangerfield .......is he a nemisis or just an anti Bomber radical, TWT

As much as I tried to apologise yesterday and downplay any possibility of the Bombers trying to exploit a simple error by NaturalDisaster in a press statement ......the more I was accused of trying to get milage from the innocent error

Dear Diary .....why are these people so cruel to good people ..... I feel ostricized, they don't appear to be able to differentiate between genuineness and the expoitive posting of other Qooty Players

I will continue to try and hold out the hand of friendship, as is my nature

1551648945806-png.628856
[IMG='width:222px;']https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/attachments/1551649051201-png.628857/[/IMG]

Yesterday in the Bombers versus Roys Qooty Match .....perculiarities were noticed in the posting of the SIM by NaturalDisaster, which may have affected the games outcome, a Draw

Whilst this frustrated both sides, and was obviously a poor effort by a League Official .......the Bombers after extensive late night talks, have decided not to take the matter further .....the reasons for this decision were:

1. The Bombers have always regarded the treatment of SFA League Officials to be sacramount ....we encourage others to take-on League Duties, and we did not wish to be seen as discouraging officialdom in anyway

2. A re-run of the SIM would have created more attention on the Bombers .....the Bombers are not an attention seeking club & prefer to operate quietly as a family friendly club

3. In this World ...Mental Health is a priority of the Bombers .....understanding NaturalDisaster 's age and fragility ....the Bombers Management decided he did not deserve a harsh spotlight on him, and would in all probability struggle with that spotlight

4. We wish for this matter to now be concluded .....so the Bombers can return to simply concentrating on our Qootball .....we hope our privacy & that of NaturalDisaster will be respected in these difficult times

5. NaturalDisaster we the Management of the Bombers unreservedly apologise for accusations made in yesterdays Gameday Thread ......we fully appreciate how difficult it is to copy and paste data, in this complicated digital world

For your family, we trust the pressures will be released now, and this matter can be put to bed

Thankyou :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FFC at Abdu Prison
Fixed my copy and paste decided not to work properly
Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FFC at Abdu Prison
I will post the rest of this line by line...
Guys, what is missing?
Holy s**t, I did not notice this Didn't sim this game let me bring it up with the committeee
I didn't **** anything up. I missed part of the 4th quarter, then went back and edited. Have you edited any of your mistakes yet? I don't think so.
I admitted I ****** up. You still think Wayneo and WFL were good recruits.
The Bombers did what they have been doing all season. Cried like babies when they don't get their way.

Diary Entry #5

Dear Diary ...the SFA continues to encourage an evironment of bullying .....a recent protest by Tigerturbulance at my house has put exorbitant pressure not only on my Qooty, but also my family

1554326557839.png

It's OK you can throw anything you like at me on the Qooty field .....that's my place of employment and where I test my wits and skills with fellow Qooty Players

But when it goes outside the Qooty Field and upsets my family and in particular my kids ......the line must be drawn

1554326731402.png

I will do my best to bring goodness to the SFA .....to outlaw bullying ! .... I hope that future generations of Qooty Players read this Diary and realise how tough Qootball was in this era

I hope in the future you find Qootball is more refined & in tune with a modern society .....I will do my part as a trailblazer on your behalf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back