Toast Welcome Matt Eagles - The Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any videos of him playing football?

Also, sucked in Collingwood, forever in our shadows, can't even attract a cat B rookie from us. First beams, then Paine, now this. How will you survive?

#foreverinourshadows #Prems2k17

Also, sucked in Collingwood, forever in our shadows, can't even attract a cat B rookie from us. First beams, then Paine, now this. How will you survive?

Before making the decision, Matt needed a few minutes to consult his family and Mick Malthouse. I wonder if Mick said ....for godsake don't effin pick Collingwood :D

I didn't watch it but read a tweet, can anyone confirm that Collingwood's pitch was legitimately about their power? Wtf is actually wrong with that club.

I think a show like the recruit has a better chance of unearthing a gem if they are a ruck then a mid/small. Rucks can breakout from anywhere whilst usually the mids are well scouted and if they havent made it by now they likely never will. Im optimistic whilst still having no real expectation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forever in your shadows, yeah..?
Last premiership..?
Amount of premierships...?
Member numbers...?
record of Keeping players in the sunshine state...?
Oh, and most importantly, when was the last time you were remotely competitive or relevant..? I dont actually remember.

Sorry I can't quite hear you over our cat b rookie that we stole from your grasp on national TV

Yeah i'm kinda losing you too, hard to hear over the TV Program spud you thankfully 'stole from our grasp'. The only reason he chose brissy over Pies + GWS is that your the worse of the 3 and the only place he has a chance at a game ahhaah

Sorry how many Matt Eagles' do you have at your club?

I liked Paine, but was stoked we got Karnesis... there's a good judge right here.
All I can say is that if the aim of trading is to make sure that you don't lose on the trade, we both won!!!! Yay!!!!

Yeah i'm kinda losing you too, hard to hear over the TV Program spud you thankfully 'stole from our grasp'. The only reason he chose brissy over Pies + GWS is that your the worse of the 3 and the only place he has a chance at a game ahhaah

finchy-the-fox-and-the-grapes.jpg

"Wouldn't have got a game for us anyway. Good riddance to that TV program spud"

Welcome to the Lions, Matty.

Forever in your shadows, yeah..?
Last premiership..?
Amount of premierships...?
Member numbers...?
record of Keeping players in the sunshine state...?
Oh, and most importantly, when was the last time you were remotely competitive or relevant..? I dont actually remember.

Congratulations on your catch BRAB, quite a beauty. image.jpeg

Why do you guys give these losers the time of day? Just ignore them it adds nothing and they'll * off if no one responds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back