Preview Round 17 - Brisbane Lions v West Coast Eagles - Saturday 8 July 2023 1:45 PM @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I've been giving it to Gunners since before he got here.

I think maybe now it's time to give up.

We tried to bully the club into seeing reason , but he's bounced back like a toy balloon.

It would actually be awesome if he's had some injury issue and could get back near where he was .

I still think I'd prefer Ah Chee.

But I'd prefer Ah Chee to nearly all of them.
It’s really hard to split Ah Chee and Gunston, because they are “like for like“.

The furore over the Jack Gunston selection has taken a lot of spotlight away from the other ins for this game, I am particularly looking forward to see what role they give James Madden and how he goes... it will probably be Wilmot to the wing and Madden back but I wouldn't mind seeing Madden in the wing role, has had stints in that position in the reserves from my viewing of the reserves.

A fit and firing Dayne Zorko would be a huge inclusion for us heading into finals as well.
I’m excited to have Jarryd Lyons back in the Seniors.

The furore over the Jack Gunston selection has taken a lot of spotlight away from the other ins for this game, I am particularly looking forward to see what role they give James Madden and how he goes... it will probably be Wilmot to the wing and Madden back but I wouldn't mind seeing Madden in the wing role, has had stints in that position in the reserves from my viewing of the reserves.

A fit and firing Dayne Zorko would be a huge inclusion for us heading into finals as well.
I’m wondering if with Lyons in, that means Clugg to wing? If we have those 3 in the middle at the same time, it isn’t very explosive, when we have Dev who is quick and defensive minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back