Universal Love Welcome Pick #2 Josh Schache!

Remove this Banner Ad

Read somewhere that he visited to his Dad's grave on draft day. The planets have aligned. If anyone present when Leppa gives him the no.23 jumper does not get a lump in their throat, at least, they are not human

very confident josh will sign a contract extension of 1 year in the first half of 2016.
After such a long build up, it's great to have the kid at the club finally.

BTW occasionally I hit the 'Show ignored content' just to see what people are talking about. Then I think 'yep, that's why there's an ignore list'.

After such a long build up, it's great to have the kid at the club finally.

BTW occasionally I hit the 'Show ignored content' just to see what people are talking about. Then I think 'yep, that's why there's an ignore list'.
relatively new to big footy, didn't even know there was or how to do an ignore list. i'll have to do some research:)

Read somewhere that he visited to his Dad's grave on draft day. The planets have aligned. If anyone present when Leppa gives him the no.23 jumper does not get a lump in their throat, at least, they are not human
When you see that his Dad kicked 47 goals in a season back in 91 or 92, that was a pretty good return, considering we were about the worst team in the comp. I can't remember when a forward other than Brown or Bradshaw kicked 47 goals in the last decade. We would be happy with that sort of return now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back